UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rarest taped event?MMA Holy Grail?

5/9/12 4:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Real Asian Cowboy
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/09/12 4:26 PM
Does anyone have the footage where Tank is drunk, in ring, at an event in Mexico. He gets on the mic, throws out a challenge to anyone in the crowd, and Brandon Vera starts walking down.

Nevermind, found it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nPR4WkCarE
5/9/12 4:36 PM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow. Thread started in 2003.

Does OP still post here? Phone Post
5/9/12 4:36 PM
phdinmma
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BonquishaBLOOD -
phdinmma -
DUNK1 - Miller/Ryan G/Damion/etc., What is the rarest tape out there? What is the holy grail of MMA collecting? Yes, I am bored. DUNK1
I have a video of hector Lombard breaking someones tibia and fibula in half. Sounded like a gun shot. It was at a grappling tourney about 2 years ago. No one else was taping. Phone Post
Show me Phone Post
Pm me your email address Phone Post
5/9/12 4:39 PM
Coolface_Awesomeson

later.
5/9/12 4:42 PM
Mookie Blaylock
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beezulbubba - ttt

5/9/12 4:46 PM
DamnSevern
1189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pandanus -  Is there any tape of the 1974 World Series of Martial Arts which had Benny Urqdfuiez taking the tournmanet? The final bout with him and Dana Goodsan surfaced on Youtube a few months back but is there any tape of the other bouts in that event?

5/9/12 4:46 PM
DamnSevern
1189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/9/12 5:01 PM
DamnSevern

rbl - I don't even know if this exists as a tape, but in the very late 90s, maybe early 00s I saw a shidokan tournament in Sydney Australia which featured Moti Horenstein and I think Mo Smith and maybe Cyrille Diabate. At the time I didn't know who any of them were so the names didn't really stick with me. Has anyone got this?

moti vs diabate
5/9/12 5:01 PM
BonquishaBLOOD
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

phdinmma -
BonquishaBLOOD -
phdinmma -
DUNK1 - Miller/Ryan G/Damion/etc., What is the rarest tape out there? What is the holy grail of MMA collecting? Yes, I am bored. DUNK1
I have a video of hector Lombard breaking someones tibia and fibula in half. Sounded like a gun shot. It was at a grappling tourney about 2 years ago. No one else was taping. Phone Post
Show me Phone Post
I did but why not YouTube it? Phone Post
5/9/12 5:03 PM
Thacommish
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wes sims on blind date /endthread
5/9/12 5:04 PM
torquemada
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crooklyn - Rickson/Anjoh 
After all this time, does no one have a clip, still or anything? Phone Post
5/9/12 5:06 PM
Nexuscrawlers
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks for bumping this!
5/9/12 5:19 PM
Gem City

Edited: 05/09/12 5:20 PM
I believe that I have this tape. Rickson vs anjoh
5/9/12 5:22 PM
Gem City

Mark Hunter - 
Savbo1 - The hardest tape is the Rickson-Anjoh. I know of one person that has it and I've offered him alot of $ and he won't take it. IMO, that is the hardest tape to find.

Chris is correct. Back in the infamous tape trading days of the late 90s, I got a copy of just about every event mentioned on this thread. The Rickson-Anjoh footage is like spotting Sasquatch.

I believe i have this tape
5/9/12 5:27 PM
marmitooo
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks for this thread
5/9/12 5:41 PM
Motivated Penn
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

skinnywussy - 
D241 -
UGCTT_chuckles1 - 
Motivated Penn - Hey wasn't there a fight in the UFC that Stitch Duran said was so bloody Zuffa didn't show it..? Anybody got that one, or any info?
It was Jonathan Goulet vs Jay Hieron. You can find it online.

bullshit(on finding it online)
You can download it from UFC.com.

I checked ufc.tv and ufc.com and if it was ever there, it has been removed now. So if a link is to surface, either in this thread, or in my inbox, I would be thankful :D
5/9/12 5:57 PM
BullyKiller
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tito vs Murray
5/9/12 6:02 PM
phdinmma

BonquishaBLOOD -
phdinmma -
BonquishaBLOOD -
phdinmma -
Show me Phone Post
I might, I just don't think the guy who's leg was broken would appreciate it... Phone Post
5/9/12 7:35 PM
BonquishaBLOOD
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

phdinmma -
BonquishaBLOOD -
phdinmma -
BonquishaBLOOD -
phdinmma -
Show me Phone Post
I might, I just don't think the guy who's leg was broken would appreciate it... Phone Post
True but that's life. Phone Post
5/9/12 7:56 PM
Mattefrost
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All these clowns with VHS tapes need to upload that shit so future MMA fans and fans already that haven't seen them (like me) can before a lot of these tapes are lost for good. Phone Post
5/10/12 7:52 AM
UGCTT_MIGHTYMOUSEFTW
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub'd for a YouTube marathon later. Phone Post
5/10/12 7:45 PM
flyingtx21

bas rutten and ricco rodriguez sparring session
5/11/12 3:42 AM
Kobayashi

Got most of the stuff mentioned here tried to give it all away recently to a local ( very good) mma gym only to be told that no one would be interested. Expected someone to want them if only to convert them but no. Damn shame I spent a fortune on all this stuff back in the day. Phone Post
5/11/12 3:47 AM
myrites
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tito vs Murray lol Phone Post
5/11/12 4:40 AM
NotTheNoobURLooking4

Is there any way to get episodes of the mma tv show Passing The Guard? Does anyone remember it? Passing The Guard aired on KDOC in LA & Orange County around 2004-05. It was hosted by Black House's Jorge "George Brazil" Guimaraes, and showed fights from Meca Vale Tudo, Pride and UFC.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.