UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rarest taped event?MMA Holy Grail?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

9/7/14 11:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
xsrg95
468 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for OP
9/7/14 11:16 PM
crowbar
942 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Buddy Albin was a crooked bastid.

9/7/14 11:19 PM
DUNK1
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Huge thanks to xsrg95 for slamming this biatch back in..... gonna post the tank after party vid from the other thread, which to me, was pretty underground...

Again, thanks xsrg95 ... much appreciated.
9/7/14 11:20 PM
DUNK1
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AHHHH faq... flash plugin facked on ubuntu... i think this is it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpD84VYSerA

Again, thank to xsrg95 and Jeff Osborne for bringing this old guy back to life.

long live OG.....
9/7/14 11:35 PM
thomase
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

Big English Tom Phone Post 3.0
9/7/14 11:36 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1533 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/8/14 12:01 AM
UrineAmericaNow
359 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My Internet is acting crazy but sub for later Phone Post 3.0
9/8/14 12:21 AM
Galanis
1521 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IN

9/8/14 12:53 AM
RKing85
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what an amazing thread.

must read for everybody.
9/8/14 10:17 AM
The Real Asian Cowboy
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

97B_96B - Maynard from Tool wrestling a dude that jumped on stage and tried to hug him.

Maynard got full mount and just kept on singing.

lol...

Not sure if this is a different incident. But the only one I remember was HipToss, to hook, to RNC.
9/8/14 10:18 AM
teamquestnorth
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0
9/8/14 10:21 AM
teamquestnorth
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hodges03 - all of ricksons super hyped,behind the scenes fights that probably never freaking happend.
Lol

Alot of gems on the first page Phone Post 3.0
9/8/14 10:46 AM
MountainMedic
1023 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0
9/8/14 10:50 AM
dennisv
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DUNK1 - Huge thanks to xsrg95 for slamming this biatch back in..... gonna post the tank after party vid from the other thread, which to me, was pretty underground...

Again, thanks xsrg95 ... much appreciated.

I remember that, you had the brawl, Wallid doing the "drive by", then Coleman flipping out after it's all over. 

9/8/14 11:06 AM
BirdWatcher
677 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/8/14 11:13 AM
Bailx
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/8/14 12:37 PM
paul mcaleer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone get on the email with miller or one of those old guys his email is In the thread and see if one of the ancestors of this thread will send some files back years ago he said he has some things on computer files but they were too hard to send, also if you find one of the "rare" fights listed post it, im on a phone so its a lot of work to go thru all of these but this thread can deffinetly deliver again, I remember watching some of the ones that still arent posted on a friends blackbox long ago, I would love to see some of them again
9/8/14 9:33 PM
DUNK1

Thanks for posting that 'ranier wolfcastle'... much appreciated
9/8/14 10:10 PM
Animal Chin
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dunk still posts?

Awesome. Phone Post 3.0
9/8/14 10:48 PM
teamquestnorth

Cal Cooper - Ok boys, here's something to make your mouths water. In the very early days of the Fighting Arts Video Connection I negotiated with Scott Bessac to release the Loin's Den's tryout/initiation tapes. Evidently they taped all of the early tryouts. Bessac has them and he was into the idea of marketing them. At the time he and Ken weren't speaking. During the next few months as I tried to finalize a deal, Scott hooked up with Ken and and they hung out and started mending fences. Ken made it very clear hat he didn't want the tapes released. So, . . . It was a great missed opportunity. Scott told me about some of the fights. It sounded pretty hardcore, and I knew NHB fans would be interested, especially at that time.
Anyone know if these Lions Den tryout tapes were ever released?

The post im quoting is 11 years old so I hope they have been. I would love to watch those some day. Phone Post 3.0
9/8/14 11:29 PM
haya1340
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Savbo1 - The hardest tape is the Rickson-Anjoh. I know of one person that has it and I've offered him alot of $ and he won't take it. IMO, that is the hardest tape to find.
This Phone Post 3.0
9/9/14 11:11 PM
DUNK1

Edited: 09/09/14 11:20 PM
Here is a cross post from *** tr***r... never heard of this before...<br /><br />Don Frye v. Steve Grinnow - no holds barred? grappling match.<br /><br />Looks like same place as old hook n shoot fights... memory fuzzy...<br /><br />Don looks to bite and gouge (knuckles & chin) his opponent... a bit uncomfortable to watch.<br /><br />Any backstory here? Perhaps old news to some, but thought I would try to keep the thread alive.<br /><br /><br />https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC6_dOx8OUY<br /><br />DUNK1
12/28/14 12:57 AM
DUNK1

Resurrecting thread for holiday season, and the fact that YouTube makes it so easy to share these once hidden gems. These are quick and dirty pulls... hoping the community can dig up more obscure examples. Happy holidays to all...

DUNK1

Don Frye v. Steve Grinnow (Atlanata Underground - Extra Fight? - - 199x?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC6_dOx8OUY

Scott Ferrozo vs. Steve Grinnow (Atlanata Underground - Extra Fight? - 199x?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsqnPkBRAu4

Maurice Smith vs. Kevin Rosier (1990.1.20 - WKA Title Fight)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO2owmP6Yzs

Kimo vs. Bam Bam Bigelo (U-Japan - November 17, 1996)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ovOibFqM6w

Rickson discussing Anjo fight on Rogan show; indicates single copy of infamous video shown to Japanese press to drum up interest for Japan Vale Tudo 95? Never heard of this... thought only the inner Rickson circle has seen the tape.. ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2mXIK3G0k

12/28/14 1:26 AM
teamquestnorth

DUNK1 - Here is a cross post from *** tr***r... never heard of this before...<br /><br />Don Frye v. Steve Grinnow - no holds barred? grappling match.<br /><br />Looks like same place as old hook n shoot fights... memory fuzzy...<br /><br />Don looks to bite and gouge (knuckles & chin) his opponent... a bit uncomfortable to watch.<br /><br />Any backstory here? Perhaps old news to some, but thought I would try to keep the thread alive.<br /><br /><br />https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC6_dOx8OUY<br /><br />DUNK1
^^^VTFU Phone Post 3.0
12/28/14 1:28 AM
teamquestnorth

I've always liked Kevin Rosier. He seems like a cool dude and he showed up WAY out of shape but still threw heavy leather in UFC 1. Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.