UnderGround Forums

Chris Brennan >> BRENNAN MAKING EXCUSES FOR LOSS

11/26/03 8:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
getsum80
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Nov-03

this is in response to chris's excuses in the "well this sux" thread........................... I've seen the video, I was there ringside my munchkin mickey mouse ears pal, "you knocked him back to the fence", psshhhh it was soo coincidental when you hit him ONE WHOLE TIME IN THE FIGHT, there is a fold in the mat that robert tripped on at the same exact time you hit him , thats the only reason why he fell back which you can clearly see on the video. Even if you did connect properly there was not even a scratch on the kid after. Robert read that "your punch would have made him hit the mat if it was not for the fence". That comment made him fall down in laughter. There wasn't one scratch on robert, if you hit him so hard why is that? I think I saw you on your back bleeding from your mouth and nose, not answering the bell for the secon round. I think you would rather throw in the towell which is more ebarrassing than getting knocked out. Fighters are suppose to be Men of Honor. You were like the surrendering with in war with your white flag. You can tell everyone you trained two days for that fight. Everyone knows you are just trying to save face. If that fight was publicized you would have no room to talk. I think its pathetic you try act like your friends with Robert and then go talk talk shit on him on this board. Robert is respectfull, never saying anything. You should just except the loss and move on. Quite two faced you are.
11/26/03 8:52 PM
qeySuS

4 posts huh
11/26/03 11:29 PM
nokuout
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey tough guy, go be an asshole somewhere else! I think the OG is calling....... DICK! hugs and kisses nokuout
11/28/03 10:17 AM
WestsideStrangler
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 28-Nov-03
I am not going to say anything except for the honer part. Do you remember when Roberts coach fought Maurice Smith? Yeah that's what I thought. Ask Josh Smith, a guy on my team and Roberts best friend how many times I trained for that fight? I never bled and yes I did have a shiner.
11/28/03 1:57 PM
MasterDebater

As if you replied to this clown. As if I just posted on this thread...I want the 30 seconds that I wasted on writing this reply and reading your gay ass post back getsum80.
11/28/03 3:03 PM
howsyourhead
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

getsum80= Eric apple or Eddie Soloman
11/28/03 4:16 PM
WestsideStrangler
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who is Eddie Soloman? Apple usually has the balls to say what he feels.
11/28/03 4:35 PM
howsyourhead
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A kid from DP, He doesnt seem like the type to say these things, Some one told me that getsum80 is his AOL screen name, and it was Apple using it but then again I dont see why Eric wouldnt say how he felt with his own name, youre right. One of there friends for sure though. Maybe someday they can get over this crap.
11/28/03 5:24 PM
WestsideStrangler

Doubt it.
11/28/03 8:59 PM
GoToSleep

Brad, getsum is lil quit. clear things up?
11/28/03 9:21 PM
howsyourhead

Thanks Porter
11/28/03 9:25 PM
howsyourhead

Sorry. Nick Soloman, thats his screen name.
11/30/03 7:47 PM
ocbadapple

Edited: 30-Nov-03
now that my name is being thrown around i guess i better respond. I had no idea about this little arguement until today. Chris is correct , i wouldnt hide behind a fake screenname to post shit. I was at this fight. I saw what happened. I have my own opinions about what happened. They are both professional's who should keep it in the ring. Lets all grow up. BTW, Chris, you had no ACL's when you fought Robert?? Because Marco didnt when he fought Maurice. Also, maybe you should have beaten Robert 9 times out of 10, but if you took him lightly, you can only blame yourself.
11/30/03 9:27 PM
WestsideStrangler

Edited: 30-Nov-03
I do only blame myself
12/1/03 1:48 PM
howsyourhead

Edited: 01-Dec-03
Sorry Eric, Stupid of me for listening to retards. You are very correct about growing up and profesionals, If Chris and Robert can get along than why shouldnt everyone else.
12/1/03 3:29 PM
ocbadapple

Edited: 01-Dec-03
God Damn it , it's ERIK, not Eric. jk
12/26/03 5:47 PM
SLOWCHOKE

Edited: 26-Dec-03
getsum80- What is your opinion on the Saunders/Babalu fight?
12/26/03 6:07 PM
howsyourhead

Edited: 26-Dec-03
getsome80 doesnt no shit about fighting, he is just a jock rider that thought he was slick by creating a screen name that no one would know so he could run his mouth about a subject that he knows dick about
12/30/03 1:43 AM
delariva72

Edited: 30-Dec-03
chris this is j.d. from ohio hammer house country and from what i see you are like the guy who wins nine out of ten times but no one cares about those nine wins just that one loss , you deserve more respect than that don't let it get you down keep tuffin' it out albert einstein once said he failed his way to success. don't give up man
12/30/03 2:11 AM
WestsideStrangler

Thanks bro. I feel the same way and I have already failed my way to success.
12/30/03 7:34 PM
howsyourhead

Yeah right, your win at Pride was a real big let down for your career. Things are looking on the up and up if you ask me, keep your hhead up so wecan see some more wins
12/30/03 9:46 PM
WestsideStrangler

oki doki
1/1/04 10:33 PM
ocbadapple

Edited: 01-Jan-04
fuck yeah!!! Keep your head up!! ewwwwwww child , things are gonna get easier!! god i love 2pac
1/1/04 10:41 PM
WestsideStrangler

Edited: 01-Jan-04
uh...Do I sence some sarcasim Eric?
1/2/04 1:44 AM
ocbadapple

Edited: 02-Jan-04
damn it, its erik

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.