UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> Hello from London, England

11/30/03 6:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tony Blauer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 30-Nov-03
Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.

Hi ya'll Just a quick hello from England, Dr. Cobb and I got here yesterday...jetlag is a blast! We got in, slept then trained then went out, up ealry this am, trying to break the jetlag, ealry am workouts, then worked on the course most of the day. Class starts tomorrow, sponsored by Met. Police in London. big class 24, including a dozen from around the UK. To-date over 40 Constabulary's have been trained in the SPEAR System... The train keeps a rolliin. Check in later, Tony
12/1/03 7:37 PM
DannyE

Edited: 01-Dec-03
Hey Guys, Good to hear from you. Good luck with the session, I'm sure you will have a good training session. Cheers Danny Evans
12/5/03 9:15 AM
taroson

Edited: 05-Dec-03
Tony, Hope the classes are going well. I'm glad Eric was able to go with you for this adventure. Have a good safe trip. Look forward to hearing about your sessions when you return. Take Care, Mike
12/10/03 7:48 AM
Tony Blauer

Edited: 10-Dec-03
Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.
We're back safe & sound, great class, diverse group of Met. Police, trainers from around the UK including Ireland and some SF reps too. Tony
12/10/03 10:18 AM
Eric Cobb

Edited: 10-Dec-03
What a great course this was. Tony was at his scintillating best, even jet-lagged! The group of trainers and operators were also fantastic - great energy and interest in all the material. Eric

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.