UnderGround Forums

Español UnderGround >> Spanish swearwords

12/9/03 1:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tristar
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09-Dec-03

lets see them please with the english transaltion
12/10/03 9:27 AM
Rick T
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10-Dec-03
Esto aqui es da las artes marciales SO PENDEJO! Go to the OG with this !!
12/12/03 7:06 AM
latinosoy100
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12-Dec-03
ttt for Rick!!!
12/23/03 10:54 PM
bigbrawler

Edited: 23-Dec-03
cabrona punta joda jodalas tu hijo de una remera. I don't know what they mean but I hear some of my spannish speaking friends say them.
12/24/03 3:29 PM
Rick T
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Dec-03 04:00 PM
That is the WORST Spanish I have ever heard. GO TO THE UG with this garbage, SO PENDEJO!!
12/25/03 1:09 PM
Vagabundo

Edited: 25-Dec-03
man if you ever date a latin chick you should know that the trick to win her heart (and everything else..) is to go the first night and talk to her father. Tell him " senor, solo quiero salir con su hija una vez y tirarmela dos o tres veces, luego se la traigo completita y no me vera nunca mas." the translation is "sir, i just want to go to movies and a dinner with your daughter, i will be here before 12." that phrase never fails!
12/25/03 2:36 PM
bigbrawler

Edited: 25-Dec-03 11:44 PM
yeah thanks for the advice vagabondo and by the way Rick, I live in Canada I am only 15 I am trying to learn spannish at shcool noone in my family speaks it so I am sorry if I make mistakes. And just think how would you feel if when you were trying to learn english or spanish somone gave you a hard time. Okay so I'd aprreciate it if you leaft me alone. I will still try to speak spannish here out of respsct. Thanks Sí Gracias para el vagabondo del consejo y por el Almiar de la manera, yo vivo en Canadá que soy sólo 15 trato de aprender que spannish en noone de shcool en mi familia habla lo tan lo siento si hago los errores. Y piensa apenas cómo lo se hace siente si cuando usted trataba de aprender somone de que inglés o espanol le dio un tiempo duro. Bueno tan hago aprreciate si usted leaft mí sólo. Trataré todavía hablar espanol aquí. Gracias Feliz navidad
12/25/03 4:05 PM
Rick T

Edited: 25-Dec-03
bigbrawler: No voy a decirte nada solo porque eres menor. Feliz Navidad!!
12/27/03 11:21 PM
jumbogumbyjedi

Edited: 27-Dec-03
shale cabrones...si quiere aprender algo de espanol..ensenale wey....tristar...heres some for you to learn... you're a dick = no tengo verga youre a fucking idiot= me llamo gringo pendejo eat shit = me gusta comer mierda jejeje
1/28/04 9:08 AM
Sajite
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 28-Jan-04
LOL

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.