UnderGround Forums

Team Quest Fight Club >> Attn:Matt

12/27/03 12:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TeNaCiOuSS
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Dec-03

I was just reading that your fighting sak in prides year end show..and reading the threads on who every1 thinks is gonna win.. the majority saying sak..which i dont blame em ..he's an amazing fighter.. however i think there writting you off..especially with sak losing so many times this past year to nino and silva etc. and seeing how the team quest guys break down fighters.. i was curious to what your game plan would be fight sak? would u come out trying to knee and kick his head off ala vanderlie or nino? or would u try en ground and pound him? i think with your wrestling background a sprawl and knee plan would work well or even from the clinch. On the ground it could be dangerous.. and saks good with the kimura's and if memory serves me right you tapped to that in abudhabi?so i guess my question is what would your game plan be?
1/21/04 2:58 AM
The Law
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-Jan-04
This fight could happen someday but the timing wasnt right. btw my plan is a brutal beating the worse the sport has seen SAk wont tap they would have to pull me off him. thats the plan when this fight happens
2/1/04 5:46 PM
TeNaCiOuSS
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01-Feb-04
Thanx for the reply!! :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.