UnderGround Forums

TMA UnderGround >> lineage: yea or nay?

9/22/04 10:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OnDaMat
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Sep-04
"You have to do whats best for yourself, but MMA could greatly benefit from the respect and conduct that TMA promotes in my opinion. " Agreed, however a lot of competitors like Randy, Fedor, Genki ect conduct themselves very honorably as well :)
9/25/04 11:46 PM
HELWIG
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Sep-04
Oh absolutely. I just think that the "extreme" attitude surrounding mma is childish bullshit. Press conference brawls and all the disrespectful behavior takes away from how good the athletes really are.
11/1/04 8:15 PM
bigbrando
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01-Nov-04
LOL @ Yoda Complex! Nicely put. I'm gonna have to borrow that phrase with your permission and throw it at a few ppl :P Respect in anything martial arts or in life is all good!
11/2/04 1:34 AM
OnDaMat
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02-Nov-04
you sir have my permission :), and HELWIG is right about the tough guy attitude, it seems that those "tough guys" usually get beat down by the nice guys in our sport like Randy or Wand (he seems real nice outside the ring:) it MMA karma I guess.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.