UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> Baltimore, MD?

2/5/04 11:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
oldwrestler
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-Feb-04

Hi guys, My brother in law is looking for some training in the Baltimore area to help prepare himself for a career in law enforcement. Anyone know of any good grappling/self defense programs in the area directed towards LEOs that I could tell him to check out? Skill wise, he's got wrestling skills and was a college linebacker - but he would be starting fresh on submissions, self defense and everything else. Thanks
2/6/04 1:29 PM
JDDynamic
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Feb-04
Hello. There are a large number of MMA schools, jiu-jitsu specific, as well as many groups that teach what they term "close quaters" systems in the general Baltimore & DC area. If you do a search on the schools section of the mma.tv site it should indicate at least 20 or so. Hope this helps.
2/6/04 7:22 PM
Tony Blauer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Feb-04
Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.
Ask him to email my office combatives@tonyblauer.com with his name, address, contact info, etc. and I will put him in touch with some cops that train in our systems and also teach DT in the area. Tony
2/7/04 9:58 AM
oldwrestler
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Feb-04
Thanks, Tony. I'll pass it on.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.