UnderGround Forums

Roy Harris >> I am thankful...

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/17/04 4:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Roy Harris
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-May-04 02:45 PM

I am very thankful for the following people because of all they have done for me and my academy. The following is a list of people who have taught classes at my academy: 1. Susan Gross - JKD and Kali. 2. Mike Regala - JKD and Kali. 3. Steven Romero - JKD and Kali. 4. Morgan Lopez - JKD and Kali. 5. Pete Philips - JKD and Kali. 6. Darin Goo - Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. 7. Roy Dean - Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. 8. Brad Hirakawa - Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. 9. Matt Stansell - Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. 10. Preston Rawlings - Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. 11. Manny Rodriguez - Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. 12. John Le - Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. 13. Jeff Yurk - Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. 14. Michio Grubbs - Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. 15. Tom Tillinghast - Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. 16. Luke Pomerantz - Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. 17. Jeff Baldwin - Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. 18. Ernie Mendez - Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. 19. Mike Gunlaggasson - Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. 20. Gonzalo Moral - Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. 21. Kent McIntyre - Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. 22. Mike Jen - Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I am also thankful for those who have taught classes at the academy in my presence: 1. Ryan and Rachel Pratt - Boxing and Kick boxing. 2. Paul Vunak - Jeet Kune Do. 3. Joe Moreira - Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. 4. Darby Darrow - Defensive tactics and firearms. I am also thankful for the following people who contribute to the success of the academy by always helping out in small ways: 1. Mar Cheung - He takes out he garbage, vacuums, sweeps and goes out of his way to help out the new people, etc... 2. Jeff Baldwin - He is now helping out with classes, takes out the garbage, and is very encouraging and helpful with new people. 3. Al Lowrimore - He's one of the first to take out the mats, he sweeps the floor, etc.. 4. Susan Gross - Takes out the rolls of toilet paper and hand towels when all males will not, for picks up used band-aids and personal effects and puts them in their proper place, waters the plant, vacuums, straightens, etc... 5. Jeff Yurk - For charging up the competition team and running some of my errands. 6. Alicia Anthony - For stepping up to the plate and helping out with competitions, annoucements and preparing the team, etc... 7. Dale Lowrimore - For talking with me, sharing ideas with me, as well as praying with and for me! This man of God has made a tremendous impact on my life. I am thankful for his presence in my life! Without these people having been involved in my life and my academy, I would not be the martial artist I am and my academy would not be what it is today! Sincerely, Roy Harris pfs@sprintmail.com
2/17/04 4:35 PM
Mike Yelsik
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 17-Feb-04
great post
2/17/04 4:46 PM
ams
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 17-Feb-04
ttt
3/21/04 1:12 PM
1groovyunit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-Mar-04
That's cool as hell that you take the time out to thank the people that help you. Most people don't.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.