UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> UFC Trip - Combatives Camp

2/22/04 4:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tony Blauer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Feb-04 05:22 PM
Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.

For a few years I've been slowly bending the ears of some pretty prestigious MMA fighters about the benefits of HIGH GEAR and its applications in training. To date Pat Miletich, Carlos Newton, Cung Le, Mike McDonald all use the gear for different componets of their training. Last year I met with Tito in Vegas and he loved the gear especially the helmet, we've just reinitiated contact and are trying to arrange for him to try the gear out. What's most unique about our gear is its 'impact reduction' design that allows the athletes to still feel the contact and potential impact of clean strikes. The gear DOES NOT restrict any grappling movement, so it allows for striking, clinching, submissions all while protecting from cuts and other accidental trauma that can ruin a trianing session. If youre a pro fighter or part of a team, email Marc for a FREE VCD that shows a 15 minute demo of the gear's capabilities...if you really understand fighting, you'll know in a second how the gear will perfrom for you. We also offer special discounts to MMA teams as well as certain levels of sponsorship depneding on your ranking etc. We recently got a hold of a MMA exibition match between filmed at the UCC, as soon as we get it digitized we'll try to get it streaming for you all. Lastly, I'll be in Vegas for the TIto-Liddell fight, some meetings and a seminar (closed for LEO only) but will be staying at Mandalay Bay. If youre intersted in seeing the gear please contact Marc: marc@tonyblauer.com Thanks & be sure to email for the FREE video CD, send us a mailing address and while youre on-line, subscribe to our newsletter at www.imakenews.com/blauertactical Tony
2/22/04 5:01 PM
Tony Blauer

Edited: 22-Feb-04
Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.
OOOPS, forget to discuss the COMBATIVES CAMP. This year we've settled on New York City for the event. Right in Manhattan. We have a lot of students in the New England area and travel is easy through Newark & Laguardia. The training will be taking place in 3 locations over the weekend, the host hotel, Central Park and a training studio in Manhattan. The hotel is a suites hotel; full kitchen, 2 TVs two rooms...its owned by a group I did a security semianr for - so theyre taking good care of us. The dates are August 13 -14- 15. Full details on the curricula will be posted soon. This event is one of our few OPEN courses. So if youre intersted in the SPEAR SYSTEM, HIGH GEAR, BMFs etc please dont miss this training opportunity. Again, email Marc for details marc@tonyblauer.com Seriously, space is limited to 35, which is what the meeting room t the hotel holds. Looking forward to training with familiar faces and meeting some new ones too. Tony
2/24/04 6:04 PM
GaryK

Edited: 24-Feb-04
I'm THERE, Coach! See you then! And before then at PDR training! And before then at the BMF seminar! And...You get the idea! Thanks, Gary
3/11/04 11:40 PM
nowaydo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11-Mar-04
ttt
3/12/04 10:01 AM
DannyE

Edited: 12-Mar-04
I'm really looking forward to this session. It's been too long since the last one! :) Danny
3/12/04 10:49 PM
P

Edited: 12-Mar-04
Looking forward to the UCC clip. Firas has a wicked flying armbar! P.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.