UnderGround Forums

Chris Brennan >> Maybe Tony Ceccine can help you...

2/22/04 8:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bustyourleg
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Feb-04

Chris I noticed you go balls to the walls much like Frank Shamrock does,so maybe Training with Tony Ceccine can help you even more your BJJ game is awesome ,Your stand up is awesome,Maybe Tony's moves can help you even more ,most people are to stubborn to try new stuff but like frank says what ever works use what doesnt throw it out.I truly believe If you trained with tony ceccine you will become pride champion because your doing stuff nobody else really is and because you already go balls to the walls with your subs this would make you attack from unknown angles with endless new holds that might seem low percentage but become high percentage because your opponnent doesnt know where your coming from,your truly the man westside strangler!good luck
2/23/04 12:20 AM
WestsideStrangler
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 23-Feb-04
Thank you. Where is he located?
2/23/04 1:19 AM
WestsideStrangler
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who asked you. Quit snooping around my stuff.
2/23/04 1:22 AM
bustyourleg

chris your the first celeb to actually type back any way I believe he's out of chicago and is supposed to be a submission machine,anyway good luck it's cool to talk to one of my mma idols.I hope you win that pride title soon.
2/28/04 1:41 PM
mbajj

Edited: 28-Feb-04
Nothing in Tony's core curriculum is low percentage. When you make a ten tepe set of videos some of the moves are going to be of a lower percentage then others, sometimes to fill a tape you might add stuff you do not normally do, and ofcourse there are always critcs. That said, I think Chris is doing great. I love his aggressive JJ and his willingness to bring a complete game to the table. I too think that Tony and Catch could only add to this already impressive style.
2/29/04 9:30 PM
zen writer

Edited: 29-Feb-04
Tony C is a great coach and great person.
3/1/04 6:13 PM
ComputerWarrior

Edited: 01-Mar-04
Which Pride title would that be?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.