UnderGround Forums

Japan UnderGround >> teaching english in japan?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/2/11 6:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Renoslovakia
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You flew out to Japan to look for work???

give us constant updates please!

12/2/11 11:41 PM
KimuraKing
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My wife is from here and we decided to come here for 3 years for a lot of reasons. I want to train here and return to canada with enough techniques from the k-1 and shootboxing schools to maybe open up a club of my own back. we also want our son to learn the language before he hits 5 so that he is fluent by the time he starts school back home. also, i love this place. Japan is amazing. Shimokitazawa in particular is super fun.
12/4/11 5:26 PM
mestregruber
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will be in tokyo on the 29th for the big NYE show. I have some friends there that may be able to help you out with a job. Phone Post
12/4/11 6:29 PM
KimuraKing

Holy thats awesome. My wife and I will be goint to see the DREAM show as well on NYE. How would you like to contact you? PM on this site? I can send you my e-mail addy if you would like.
12/4/11 11:35 PM
mestregruber
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool, say hi at the event also.
12/6/11 6:17 PM
KimuraKing

Already on to the second stage with Berlitz. Nova/Geos wanted an inteview but they also wanted copies of my alien registration/passport and health card so fuck that. Maybe after a job offer but before an interview? Sounded like a scam so no way. Gaba is going to phone interview me within a couple of days too.

Lots of opportunities in Tokyo for a Gaijin with a 3 year work permit.
12/14/11 8:59 PM
havokk_15
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GABA is good to supplement your income because you can set any hours you want with them, and if you are a popular teacher, get paid pretty well. I have a friend who works his full-time Aeon job 3:00pm to 8:00pm Mon to Fri and works Gaba 8:00am to 12:00pm Tues to Thurs. He ends up bringing home over $50 000 American a year or roughly 350 000 yen a month, which will provide you with a comfortable lifestyle for a single person, even in Tokyo.
3/15/13 11:48 AM
beanouno
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bumped for  a mate

4/1/13 6:36 PM
paradigmer
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.
4/1/13 6:42 PM
paradigmer
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

<blockquote>Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.</blockquote>

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.