UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> Pacific Northwest Seminar

3/12/04 1:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 13-Mar-04 08:50 AM

Pacific Northwest Seminar Coach Tony Blauer will be coming to Chehalis Washington on Saturday June 5, 2004. Coach Blauer will be covering S.P.E.A.R. (Spontaneous Protection Enabling Accelerated Response) Fundamentals and Personal Defense Readiness concepts. Both these programs focus on behaviorally based concepts and tactics. Coach Blauer is one of the most sought after military and law enforcement trainers in the world. Dont miss this opportunity to experience training with Coach Blauer. Chehalis is located halfway between Portland and Seattle (right on I-5). Location: Ohana Martial Arts Academy 455 N. Market Blvd. Chehalis WA, 98532 Time: 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Cost: $99.00 For more information or to register contact: Rob Gebhart Chehalis, WA 98532 Phone: 360-748-4944 Email: rgebhart@localaccess.com Or Tina Graham Snohomish WA 98290 Phone: 360-568-1663 Email: yama_bambu@verizon.net Payment is due at time of registration to guarantee your spot. We strongly suggest you register at least 2 weeks prior to the seminar. Coach Blauer does not come to the Northwest very often and we expect it to fill up fast.
3/23/04 12:56 PM
Tony Blauer

Edited: 23-Mar-04
Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.
If you or some frinds are in this area please let them know about the seminar. I get out this way maybe once a year, hope to see you there. TOny
6/9/04 2:29 PM

Edited: 09-Jun-04
Thanks Coach for a great seminar. Coach Blauer was at the Ohana Martial Arts Academy in Chehalis, WA (South of Seattle) Saturday June 5th. There were 28 people from all over Oregon and Washington at the seminar. There were people with no martial art experience to people with 30 plus years of experience. There were civilians, firefighters, and police officers in attendance. Coach Blauer covered SPEAR fundamentals and PDR concepts. Everyone, no matter his or her experience or occupation, took away very valuable information on real self-protection. They took away information that they could start using when they walked out the door (how many seminars offer that?). One young lady asked Coach early in the seminar if the SPEAR would really work for someone her size. I made a point of asking her at the end of the seminar if she thought it would work. She got the biggest smile on her face and said “yes!” “I have been going to a lot of seminars the last couple of years, this is by far the best seminar I have been to!” Alan from Sandy, OR. You can study the videos and audios (and I encourage everyone to do that) but there is nothing like being coached by The Coach. Coach is extremely busy, but if you plan far enough in advance you can book him at your school. Thank you also to Tina Graham for helping make this seminar happen. Thank you to all the participants, without you the seminar would not have been possible! With Safety In Mind, Rob Gebhart PDR Team
6/10/04 2:20 PM
Tony Blauer

Edited: 10-Jun-04
Thanks Rob, I had a great time. Your staff was great and I was very impressed with the group and the turnout. Looking forward to next year :-) TOny
6/18/04 1:10 AM

Edited: 18-Jun-04
Coach, Thanks for the awesome class two weeks ago in Chehalis, WA. I couldn’t agree more with Rob when he wrote, you can study the videos and audios, but there is nothing like being coached by The Coach. It was an honor to be speared by the “spear god”. It was great to see 28 students from such a diverse background come together and all leave with something that would work for them that day. The emotional and psychological aspects of your system have been the most empowering tools I have come away with. These tools are extremely valuable and useful in both the personal defense arena, my profession as a firefighter and my everyday life. Thank you for your years of dedication. Your research is invaluable. Thanks again Coach. Chad Snyder P.S. Thank you for the book, I’m glad you didn’t have enough room for it. I cant wait for the next class!
6/18/04 8:14 AM
Tony Blauer

Edited: 18-Jun-04
Thanks Chad. It was also grea to work with you. Keep training hard! TOny

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.