UnderGround Forums

Roy Harris >> Quick update...

3/25/04 9:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Roy Harris
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Mar-04

Well, it's 6:30pm and my plane leaves in a few hours. Before you know it, I will be wearing pants and a sweater in Erie, Pennsylvania........brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Even though the weather is somewhere in the high thirties to low fifties, that kinda cold for us Californians ! ) • For those of you who will be attending the seminar this weekend in Erie, I will be bringing twenty BJJ 201 Intermediate Level Jiu Jitsu DVD's with me. They will be on sale for $20. They will be offered on a first come, first serve basis. The focus of this weekend's seminar will be: 1. Escape from the side mount - Basic and Intermediate. 2. Guard control and attack - Butterfly and Half. All available times for private lessons have been exhausted. • For those of you who will not be able to attend, there will be a sale on RoyHarris.com this weekend on the BJJ 201 DVD. It will be on sale for $29.95. • Have you seen the new content on RoyHarris.com? What do you think? Do you like it? • I will be heading off to Northern California on April 3-4 for a series of private lessons. • I will be heading off to Arlington, Virgina on April 10 and 11 to tour Quantico and hopefully the White House! • I will be heading off to Lyndonville, Vermont to teach a BJJ seminar on April 17 and 18. • The academy and my storage spaces will be getting an overhaul during the month of April. I am very excited about this endeavor. • I will be heading off to Vegas with some of my English friends on April 29. • My personal assistant at the academy starts on April 5. I am very excited about having an extra set of hands to help out! • The new t-shirts will be in on Tuesday, March 30! • April 29th I will be headed off to Frankfurt, Germany for twelve days to teach privrate lessons and two seminars (JKD/FMA and BJJ). • I will be headed off to Calgary, Alberta, Canada May 28 - 30 to teach a series of private lessons and a BJJ seminar. • I will be headed off to Rochester, New York June 4-6 to teach a BJJ seminar. • And, to top this all off, I have been teaching private lessons in Los Angeles on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays since early March (and I will continue through until early June). It's a long drive, but the person I am teaching is making it worth my while! Well, that's about it. I will write more when I return from the seminar in Erie, Pensylvania. Take care, Roy Harris pfs@sprintmail.com
3/25/04 11:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
twinkletoesCT
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Mar-04
Modern Self-Defense Center
Mr. Harris, you are one busy guy! Safe (and fun) travels, ~Chris & Hope

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.