UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> Groundfighting?

4/1/04 1:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jarhead93
901 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01-Apr-04

Mr. Blauer, I am thinking about buying your groundfighting package. My major concern is effective street grappling (defending and getting up). Can you tell me what is covered in this package?
4/3/04 2:51 PM
Sean Mulligan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Apr-04
jarhead93, The philosphy of BTCMS groundfighting is to get back to our feet ASAP. All of the tapes keep this premise 'alive' through numerous drills developed around 'Murphy Moments' found in realistic street situations. The content and drills address situations where both are standing, identifying Primary Iniation Attacks (PIA)that may take the fight to the ground and how to negate these attacks...the attacker is standing while the student is grounded, and both are groundfighting in the most common & realistic positions that one may find themselves on the ground. Again, Tony's research identifies the PIA's from each position and what our behavioral system wants to do without any training, selects the most appropriate tactical consideration from that position with the end objective being to get up off of the ground. I hope that this helps out abit... Sean
4/3/04 7:07 PM
P
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Apr-04
Hi, Here's a quick rundown of the content of the tapes: How to Beat a Grappler: This was the number one seller for a long time as it's the first tape to show the Tactical SPEAR. It is broken into three segments: 1. Critical psychology 2. Fighting on the feet 3. On the ground Inside the Groundfight: This tape is mostly focused on 'grounded' or fighting an opponent who is standing while you are on the ground. It covers the Tactical Get-up in great detail. The last part of the tape goes over combat mount and guard strategies. Ballistic Groundfighting: This is a recording of a live seminar and goes over the rear strangle and it's defense as well as interesting street applications for the armbar. Advanced Stand up Grappling and Close Quarter: Another live seminar, this covers grips, defense against the suplex. Range Rover: This video covers the Range Rover drill in great depth. It is a must have in my opinion and you won't see aything like this anywhere else. High Gear Demo: A full demo of the High Gear :-) Hope that helps. Phil
4/5/04 5:37 PM
jarhead93
901 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-Apr-04
Thanks guys, I am buying the above package.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.