UnderGround Forums

Japan UnderGround >> I-JKD/APSL WORKSHOPS

4/2/04 7:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
markijkd
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 28-Apr-04 10:21 PM
I-JKD/Asia Pac.San Shou League

I-JKD/APSL: Mark Stewart JKD & San Shou Workshops Bangkok May 23 Taipei (postponed) Los Angeles June 12-13 Klamazoo/Grand Rapids, MI June 19-20 Tokyo July 3-4 Singapore July ( ) Jakarta July ( ) Thai_JKD@hotmail.com www.I-JKD.com
4/12/04 2:50 AM
markijkd

Edited: 12-Apr-04
APSL/Asia Pacific San Shou League The APSL was primarily created to promote sanctioned workshops and competitions in the Sport of San Shou (including Kickboxing & MMA) throughout Asia and the Pacific Rim, for individuals and private teams, outside of Government/National sponsored team events. Thus you do not have to live in the geographic location of the event to participate in the event. Nor do you have to represent a Nation to participate in the event. Requirements All Fighters and Trainers must attend one APSL sponsored workshop and one competition per year to qualify for membership. All Affiliates must host at least one workshop and one competition per year. Thanks M...
4/28/04 10:30 PM
markijkd

Edited: 28-Apr-04
Please check out the edited date changes above... Bangkok May 23 Tokyo July 3-4 www.I-JKD.com

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.