UnderGround Forums

TravelGround >> Travelling alone?????

12/7/09 9:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Andy the man
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I travelled to egypt and cyprus by myself earlier this year !

Was supposed to spend a fortnight in egypt but came back after 2 days , mega shit hole !

Done a week in cyprus , beautiful place !

It's good as you dont have to wait around on anyone , you can do or not do whatever you want to do (no majority vote if you was in a group) .

But you have to have your wits / smarts about you though !

I mean if shit goes down then you cant 'call your crew' so to speak , it's just you , miles away from home up shit creek without a paddle !

I'll probably go back to cyprus by myself again next year !

Love that place !
8/4/12 10:35 PM
Kimbos Bread
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I travel alone. Definitely pros and cons.
I like it because I get to do what I want when I want. Sadly, there is no one to share some great moments. Gets lonely at times but you work through it.
8/7/12 2:14 AM
Pratty
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the fuck? I had to triple check the post dates

And once again I'm traveling alone. In SE Asia
8/16/12 11:59 PM
TerrySilver
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

drove cross country twice by myself. it was pretty amazing but at times got boring but still a great experience.
8/24/12 2:09 PM
Road Warrior Fin
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

30+ Countries I've done alone.
6/1/13 4:51 PM
Heikki Mustola
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would love to try travel around, probably somewhere in Asia. Of course, only issue is money, sigh. I have now some savings, but those will be spent to moving to next apartment etc.

Maybe someday...

May not be related to subject, but I will go visit my father who lives in Norway soon. I decided I will take 3 day trip there alone, with only my bag with me which has camera with accessories, mp3-player and batteries, wallet, clothes and something to eat and drink. Its only 3 days, dont know where I will go and where will I sleep etc, but I think it will be great for my mind and it will give me something to think about. I need it
6/1/14 12:57 PM
MuayTravel
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Definitely love to travel solo. Especially if I'm going to train somewhere, it's easy to meet likeminded people that way
6/1/14 8:51 PM
Road Warrior Fin
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

44+ Countries since that last post.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.