UnderGround Forums

Chris Brennan >> ????? 2 Erica

4/4/04 8:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
3D
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04-Apr-04

I read that u had lost one match at the last Grapplers Quest, can u tell a little about her and the match, and when r u coming back 2 HI. 2 fight ? Hollaaaaa
4/4/04 2:06 PM
Erica Montoya

Edited: 04-Apr-04 02:01 PM
there was a long thread on the UG about it. its a really long story so if you want more details you can do a search. i think its titled something like GQ results. her name is nori avellan. i was down 2-4 on points. she was in my guard and i stood up, as i was geting up she stood with me but on my way up i caught the inside of her leg (kinda like a firemans carry) and the ref said she jumped to guard. its really confusing to explain, its better to watch on video. on the mat might have a clip up but its a bad angle. it was rude and wrong of me to just walk off but i firmly believed that i had initiated the takedown. A whole bunch of respected people agreed but sometimes shit happens ya know? as for the fighting scene, its kinda slow right now for girls so iv been concentrating a lot on my studies. i love fighting in hawaii though cause you fans are awsome! Thanks for the support!!!!
4/4/04 8:08 PM
3D

Edited: 04-Apr-04
Thank u and best wishes !

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.

Only Pro Members and Moderators are allowed to post to this thread. Upgrade to a Pro Member account today!