UnderGround Forums

Japan UnderGround >> MAHOOD vs HASEMAN

4/4/04 8:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BigRed01
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04-Apr-04

BILL MAHOOD SMASHES CHRIS HASEMAN IN AUSTRALIA!!!! Just talked to Bill, the promoter of Spartan as well as a couple of my other contacts on the Gold Coast and people saying things like, "electrifying", "total war", "...the most brutal fight I have ever seen...", "the greatest fight to have ever taken place on Australian soil...." HELL YEAH!!!!! TTT for BILL "THE BUTCHER" MAHOOD!!!! The pace of this fight was unbelievable.... Right from the start of Round 1 the two fighters attacked with such intensity that Bill described the audience as being completely consumed by "Bloodlust".... There was no feeling out process...straight into Total War. After Haseman threw some low kicks, they clinched and went to the ground with Haseman in side control trying for an head and arm choke. Bill reversed the position, took Haseman's back and started raining punishment. Haseman was able to reverse and they finished Round 1 with Haseman attacking Bill's arm, but Bill was defending with no trouble. Round 2..... They both come out and threw kicks at the same time, smashed together and went to the ground. Bill owned this round........ Full Mount....Extreme Punishment! Huge Bombs.... Bill took Haseman's back....and delivered full Butcher assault! Round 3..... More of the same of Round 2. Bill took side control and then full mount. Bombing all over Haseman's head..... after what was described as " 40 unanswered blows" to Haseman's head and face, the Haseman corner thankfully threw in the towel. I have heard from several sources that Haseman was carried backstage where he laid for close to an hour, unable to get up. Bill went back to visit him and Haseman jokingly told him to "Fuck off and go back to Canada..." Bill describes Haseman as a total gentleman and a fantastic warrior that deserves 110% respect. Bill fully owned the night in Australia..... At this point I want to extend a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS from all of Canada..... Bill, once again you have shutup the naysayers..... You took an extremely tough fight against an incredibly experienced and gifted opponent (quite literally Australia's #1 ranked LHW)..... You flew halfway around the world.... stepped into a ring at a sold out venue with next to no one cheering for you and did what a few of the naysayers described as "the impossible"..... I never doubted you for a minute...... Bill we are all extremely proud of you. You are an amazing ambassador for Canadian MMA. ....Now go surf and have some drinks!!! But if I know you.... you'll be in the gym tomorrow morning. CONGRATULATIONS BILL !!!!!
4/4/04 8:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BigRed01
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04-Apr-04
Any one interested in having the hottest up and coming LHW in the world at their show? Bill Mahood is the complete package.... Extremely aggressive, brutally exciting to watch, and incredibly skilled in all ranges..... contact - greg@fullcontactfilms.ca

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.