UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> PDR Principles

4/15/04 7:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sean Mulligan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 15-Apr-04

Well the PDR weekend has come and gone with, might I add, great success! For those of you new to the forum or out of the loop lately, Mr. Blauer's PDR Intrustor/Coach Development Program has been reformatted, with this past weekend being the official launch. The Program has now been seperated into three phases; Fundamentals, Principles, and Systems, with advanced sessions and camps being offered annually. On this past session, several new students were introduced to PDR Fundamentals while several returning participants were given Principles training by Mr. Blauer himself. The testimonials so far have praised the new format as many participants have signed up for the upcoming camp and wish to advance in their personal/proffessional relationship with BTCMS. I would like to thank the members of the BTCMS Development Team for their dedication and participation which made this transition successful with very little stress :) Tom & Dana Arcuri, Gary Khoury, Robb Finlayson, (of course....Jesse Blauer, Tony Blauer)and from the office, Marc, Tony M. and Wendy. You all did good! Sean Mulligan BTS PDR Coach sean@tonyblauer.com
4/15/04 1:00 PM
Adam LaClair

Edited: 15-Apr-04
ImposeYourWill.com

Unfortunately, I was only able to attend the first day of the session, but I definitely concur with what Sean has said.

Great job by Tony and all the staff, and I really like the new format!

Adam LaClair

4/18/04 2:25 PM
AlbertaPDR

Edited: 18-Apr-04
I could not agree more with Sean. A lot of hard work and dedication went into the development and further evolution of the PDR Program. Being able to train a whole day on Principles level material with Coach Blauer was awesome. I have been to almost every PDR Course since the year 2000 and it amazes me at how each session gets better and beter. I would like to thank Tony and his staff at Blauer Tactical for putting on the most professional courses I have ever attended. I look forward to seeing everyone at the New York Combatives Camp as well as the next PDR certification in October. Robb Finlayson, PDR Team

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.