UnderGround Forums

Enson Inoue >> good luck enson

4/15/04 4:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NORDICWARRIOR
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 15-Apr-04

hey bud, good luck in your upcomming bout at SB...i wish you the best if luck, I really wish i was there to watch the fight...well hope to hear from you sometime soon...I might be getting medical dischared frm the army in a few months , shoulder just isn't healing proper..well take care...hope to see you sometime maybe at a UFC or something once i move back to AZ...i'll be hanging out with Joe Lynch alot once i move back...well again good luck knock the crap out of him... nordicwarrior (lloyd thynes)
4/15/04 9:56 PM
Murakumo

Edited: 15-Apr-04
Good luck. I really want to see this match more than any that I have for a long time. There are many fighters that I admire for their skills, but you've definitely got the great thinking and philosophies; you think like a samurai. shinu made, ne? Take care, and good luck!
4/16/04 1:08 AM
DanDude

Edited: 16-Apr-04
Enson truly has the samurai spirit. Good luck at SB
4/16/04 1:18 PM
NORDICWARRIOR

enson is one of the coolest guys i've ever met....and i admire his do or die creed....Respect is earned never just given...and enson will always have my respect.
4/16/04 3:44 PM
evolutionjoseph

Come on Lloyd I thought I was the coolest guy you ever met-LOL. Is it because Enson and I look like brothers? Anyway Enson looks to be in great shape. Just saw the weigh in pics. Man I wish I could see this live. This show is going to be sick. TTT for Enson on his return fight.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.