UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> who here is from Yelm?

4/29/04 3:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jaseprobst
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 29-Apr-04 03:25 PM

Just wanted to line you boys up so we can touch base. Jason Probst, YHS class of 1990. Also where did you LIVE in yelm, and where do you live now? My my own self, I lived on vail loop in a triple wide on the deschutes river. The memories rock.
4/30/04 1:21 PM
babyboy32
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 30-Apr-04
nisqually tribe
4/30/04 3:23 PM
jaseprobst
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I lived right next to the Nisqually res when I lived in Oly. My buddy's band played a graduation party and somebody pulled a knife on the drummer.....they left all their equipment and split. Good times.
4/30/04 3:35 PM
Yelm
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YHS 92. I lived in the valley of Wilcox farm which technically is Roy. I currently live in the bald hills. In another post you said you saw a fight with two girls. (Babyboy or Jaseprobst not sure which) Was it Jenny Matinee and I can't remember the other girls name. In the west end of the freshman hall which ended with a full mount beatdown by Jenny. In Yelm even the girls can fight. Also DJLastcall and NHBSuperman are Yelmites. (sorry if I outed you)
4/30/04 3:48 PM
wild celtic

What State is Yelm in ?
4/30/04 4:07 PM
clintpac1
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kat from the Real World London baby!
4/30/04 4:11 PM
Yelm
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Gilstrap (UFC veteran) is also a Yelmite. We don't like to claim Kat. She has an enormous ass and claimed Tacoma as her home town. We don't want anybody that don't want us.
4/30/04 4:11 PM
Yelm

Edited: 30-Apr-04 04:03 PM
goddamn you computer double post
4/30/04 4:53 PM
Yelm

ttt because Yelm rules
4/30/04 5:18 PM
Yelm

there are hotties from Yelm, Kat is not one of them. There is no such thing as a Yelm ass. Only Yelm attitude and Yelm toughness.
4/30/04 5:48 PM
Yelm

Who is Wesley W?
4/30/04 6:03 PM
MXR
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Yelm you don't lose your girlfriend , you just lose your turn .
4/30/04 6:09 PM
yelm's beeotch

not me!
4/30/04 6:10 PM
yelm's beeotch

i mean i'm not from yelm no one gets a turn on me!!!!
4/30/04 6:30 PM
Yelm

MXR, how did you know that? You are obviously from Yelm as that is a sworn secret among only Yelmites.
4/30/04 7:03 PM
jaseprobst

Yelm, you were class of 1992? I remember some hotties in that class. Jennifer Copeland, for one, and Amy Rowland. Amy's pregnant now I hear. Did you know the O'Neil boys? I heard they went to prison, any details you have lemme know. Yelm was a place where every 14 year-old freshman hottie got banged pretty quick. few lasted beyond sophomore year, especially if you had a Camaro. I used to ride the bus over to Andy Wilcox's place, and half the kids on the bus had parents that worked at the farm. It was like he was royalty and he was pretty hilarious. Yelm is also the darkest place in the country. It's never sunny 'cept for a couple months in summer and the rain will really test you.
4/30/04 7:14 PM
Yelm

Greg is in prison along with his dad and Jessie for a meth lab and a bunch of illegal guns. There was a huge raid by the Thurston Co. SO. So true about the good looking 14 year olds, although I would bet that not 1 of them lost teir viginity to somebody the same age. Every freshman girl with looks was going out with a junior or senior. I had to resort to the same tactic my senior year by deflowering one of the Heimann girls (who was a sophomore and yes her name was pronounced HIE Man). Jennifer Copeland was in a video from somew song that came out with Training Day. The video is on the dvd. She had put on some weight after H.S. I dated her 1x after I got divorced.
4/30/04 11:53 PM
babyboy32

the o'neil boys went away for awhile. yep there was nothing like a freshman hottie the first month of school. jase, i think a few didn't make it to x-mas break. used to party across the street from the h.s. all weekend and go to class half shot on monday. drive my car over just to have a place to put the case of beer to drink between classes
5/1/04 12:39 AM
DJLastCall
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01-May-04
I graduated from Yelm in 1993. I moved into the 'Pines' after being evicted from my folks' place as a senior. Yelm had a decent crop of MMA talent make a break for the scene: Dennis Hallman graduated the year after me(that would have been 1994 for those of you educated in Yelm)... Bob Gilstrap (UFC veteran) graduated the year before me (that was 1992)...I heard Bob Jacobsen competed briefly as well. Hallman and I work together on local MMA shows. He got me back into the scene after I started my own business. I remember Jason Probst's name...but I think he graduated the year before I got to the HS. My step-father was the ag-mechanics teacher at the HS and my older brother took woodshop 3 periods a day as a senior....AHHHHHHHHHH, YELM! I still have to pass through Yelm on my way to other, more interesting, places...but sometimes take the long way to avoid it. Kat (from the Real World) left the Yelm school district after 8th grade and developed the large posterior in Tacoma. She was in Mr Sauer's advanced science class with me in that year. I also went to Navy bootcamp on the flight as her older brother Jack Ogden. Now THERE was a Yelmite for ya'll to know and love. Any locals know what ever became of John Newton? I remember him having a spasm attack and punching out Brian Phillips one year.
5/1/04 5:43 PM
jaseprobst

Edited: 01-May-04
Dj, that stirs some memories. Was your dad Mr. Wallace? Shit, I think I knew you and you are mentioning your older brother, Todd, right? Jack Ogden was hilarious. He had some mental slowness but I'll never forget once in the library. Shane Chance, the guy with the ultimate small man's complex, was talking shit to Jack in front of a bunch of girls. Jack mutteres, "At least I'm not an 18 year old in an 8 year-old's body." Shut his ass down. Nothing good could've happened for John Newton. That kid had the deck stacked against him. In fact, I remember a LOT of fully retarded or at least semi-retarded people.
5/2/04 5:22 PM
SMOKER
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02-May-04
I went to a party in the Roy/Yelm area in about '97 at a big ass mansion w/o alot a furnature where they had a room that was octagon shaped. They had toughman style fights with whatever drunk tough wanted to fight. Only one side had windows so the crowd would line the walls and keep people from going thru the window. This house was down the street from Stewart's Meats if you took a left coming from the Tacoma side. The guys who had the house took Master-P to heart and were quite the crew of criminals. Fun party Were any of you Yelmites there or know where I am talking about?
5/2/04 5:28 PM
SMOKER
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Back in high school (about 96) A whole crew of whiteboy gangster from the eastside of Tacoma went to a house party on 72nd in Tacoma. My house was a few blocks away and and about 5 of they came to my house at about 3 am after getting the shit kicked out of them by a crew of Yelmites. All the tough talk like they are some inner city badasses didn't help. pretty funny, they tried to walk in to someones house and be intimidating and got called out. A pack of dipshits like most thugs, I had to make fun of them for that.
5/2/04 5:33 PM
Apocal

"In Yelm you don't lose your girlfriend , you just lose your turn." That has made me happy I'm from Federal Way/Tacoma.
5/2/04 5:40 PM
SMOKER

We used to drive from Tacoma to the skatepark in Yelm. I got to rail a local girl from there. Then I put her on the PT #46 pack to yelm. THe good old days
5/2/04 5:53 PM
Apocal

I miss Washington.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.