UnderGround Forums

AcademicGround >> completed 1st year!

5/1/04 5:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Power Paw
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01-May-04

i successfully passed all my classes in my first year of Mechanical Engineering Technology big relief i was worried about my manufacturing class for a while, as well as communications, i slacked so much in that class, it's such bs also i was worried about engineering graphics (autoCAD) the prof is a little weird and has some screwy grading either way 33.3% finished on my advanced diploma Semester 1: BLUEPRINT READING COMMUNICATIONS FOR SUCCESS COMPUTER APPLICATIONS ENGINEERING DRAWING MANUFACTURING SCIENCES I MATHEMATICS FOR TECHNOLOGY I PHYSICAL SCIENCES - TECHNOLOGY Semester 2: APPLIED MECHANICS ENGINEERING GRAPHICS FLUID POWER I INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATIONS MANUFACTURING SCIENCES II MATHEMATICS II FOR TECHNOLOGY and coming up next... Semester 3: CAD I CALCULUS FLUID MECHANICS MANUFACTURING PROCESSES MECHANICS OF MATERIALS METALLURGY I TECHNICAL COMMUNICATIONS
5/3/04 6:41 AM
Slash
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-May-04
congrats! sounds like you had a tough year based on those scary courses
5/3/04 8:47 AM
Power Paw
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-May-04
yes! the only one that really gave me troubles was manufacturing, not the theory part, but the actual machining, i suck with my hands the other stuff like applied mechanics, fluid power, and engineering graphics, that wasn't too tough, cause i enjoyed it and actually read my books/studied fluid power labs were fun

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.