UnderGround Forums

TMA UnderGround >> Got a great email from instructor

5/9/04 9:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SchillingsSchmegma
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09-May-04 10:01 AM

Hey now! I don't have xxxxxx e-mail address, so this note is for both of you. I really want to thank both of you for helping me to get the brown sash adults ready for their test. I'm not a paid Jao Lian, but I love teaching, and over time, I begin to love my students. You guys are the greatest. You two are every bit the teacher that the jao lians are, perhaps even more. I've watched you week after week teaching under-belts to fight. Neither of you did this out of ego, but rather, you did it for the love of the game. You have all the qualities of a teacher that I admire, including ... control, patience, realism, courtesy and extreme competance. Both of you guys are the "real deal", something that I constantly aspire to become. Once again ... Thank you! PS. Do you think xxxxx will look better or worse after today? Answer: toss up. XXXXX * the reason he asked if my buddy will look better after the test is I kind of broke his nose..
5/9/04 3:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NowhereMan22000
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09-May-04
Congratulations

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.