UnderGround Forums

AcademicGround >> Firefighter Job Interview Tips?

5/31/04 2:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MWNightmare
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 31-May-04

I recently got my Firefighter I and II certifications, and will apply for the Fire Dept. here in a few weeks. A week or so after the written and physical tests I will have an interview in front of the board - any firefighters here have any tips or suggestions, or maybe know what I should expect? Someone told me that one of the questions was like "You notice your driver smells like alcohol and you suspect he has been drinking, what do you do?" (stick the chain of command is how I would answer). Anyways, anyone have any tips?
5/31/04 3:38 PM
ChemicalSage
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 31-May-04
http://www.job-interview.net/interviewlibjob.htm#Firefighter If you're serious about being a firefighter, it might be worth reading a book about the interview process.
6/3/04 11:12 PM
MWNightmare
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Jun-04
I don't smoke, so it's cool there. Just a few more weeks until I take the tests...damn I can't wait...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.