UnderGround Forums

Team Quest Fight Club >> Post new questions for Dan here

6/21/02 10:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dangerous Dan
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-Jun-02
cdawg right now i would like to fight sak, or someone like tyson
6/24/02 11:45 AM
cdawg
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 24-Jun-02
Fuck yeah. I think you vs. sak is a better match up than frank vs. sak.. SAk's really unorthodox sub wrestling puts a lot of fighters at a disadvantage. I don't think he matches up well with wrestlers. Would you try to out wrestle him and pound him into oblivion? or Would you rather keep it on the feet and unload some of those overhand right bombs?
6/29/02 11:41 PM
ShelbyGirl

Edited: 29-Jun-02
Dan can you e-mail me at shelbygirlwalker@hotmail.com? I want to ask you about the UFC party pics. -ShelbyGirl
6/30/02 2:45 PM
ShelbyGirl

Edited: 30-Jun-02
Dan?
6/30/02 2:45 PM
ShelbyGirl

DAN??
6/30/02 2:46 PM
ShelbyGirl

DAAAAAAAN??? (lol)
7/2/02 3:24 AM
Dangerous Dan
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02-Jul-02
ShelbyGirl I will check on them and email you.
7/2/02 10:27 AM
ClinchAndHit
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dan, I got some of your SBG tapes, and they are great. There are a few things I've been able to incorporate into my game a lot already, like the front headlocks, the headlock escapes, etc. So thanks! What are some of your favorite takedowns for NHB, and how do you like to set them up? Jeff
7/2/02 8:03 PM
Pickles

Hey Dan I think you're an excellent fighter, and have been very impressed with ALOT of your fights. How do you feel about the decision with your fight against Noguiera? Do you agree with the decision of the judges, and do you feel that you won that fight?
7/3/02 12:23 PM
CAMEL KILLER
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Jul-02
Is your gym in Oregon?
7/3/02 4:54 PM
ShelbyGirl

kewl :)
7/3/02 8:43 PM
ufcpride

Dan, what is your opinion on the Tito-Ken Shamrock fight...........is Ken to strong for him? thanks in advance and keep up the great work in Pride
7/4/02 2:56 AM
Dangerous Dan

Edited: 04-Jul-02
we have a gym in oregon, but i mostly train in temecula, ca. and tito would beat ken up pretty bad.
7/4/02 8:18 AM
ufcpride

Edited: 04-Jul-02
I disagree, but thanks for taking the time to answer Dan.
7/6/02 2:53 AM
Dangerous Dan

Edited: 06-Jul-02
estrangula, i really don't remember what what going through my head at that time. i probably was thinking that i had another whole 10 min round and i was tired. an that guy is aaron crecy, one of my training partners and friend.
7/6/02 5:16 AM
wreckker
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whats up Dan? Thanks for the training by the way, I'm gonna take some advil now after taking your greco-thai-henderson leg kicks tonight. See you Monday......
7/6/02 9:43 AM
iowu1

Hey Dan wassup, i got a couple of questions: 1) What's your best movie? 2) What kind of music do you like? 3) Whats the best fight you ever saw? thnx
7/6/02 3:15 PM
sgo

Dan, how much time do you think I need to prepare for a sub grappling tournament, i'm not in great shape nor in poor shape. I'll probably wrestle 4, 6 min. matches I know it depends but what is the usuall time someone needs to prepare. I'm trying not to peak with a week left like i did before or overtrain. Also do you think lifting weights is important in jiu-jitsu?
7/6/02 11:33 PM
ShelbyGirl

Dan.... I am still waiting for my e-mail. :) -ShelbyGirl
7/14/02 4:55 PM
KentWilliamS

Edited: 14-Jul-02
Dan, I am a former HS and college wreslter, a dn really like Team Quest. I also think you are one of the most hard-core fighters out there. You fight all the best guys. You are a warrior. I think you need to better utilize your best assets. Some advice, from a nobody. I think you should adopt a style like Robbie Lawrer and Chuck Liddell. Strike and AVOID the takedown. And, if taken down, get right back up! It appears that you somtimes forget your best asset, wrestling. As a wrestler, you know that it is hard to hold anyone down if they want to get up. Escapes in wrestling is all it is. It's really hard to hold down a wrestler if they are determined to get up. And if it goes down, make sure you're the one on top and blast a few before standing back up. Chuck knows this, so does Robbie Lawler. I remember when Carlos took you down, you immedialty got it back to your feet. Now you seem to play guard once taken down. I wish you didn't. Besides striking from the outside and clinch, I would practice avoiding the takedown, and escapes from the ground. Your guard is pretty good and you srtike somehwat effectivly from it, but I would rather see you get the fight to your feet, where you can land elbows and knees. When Renzo tried to take you down, you did not let it happen, and instead made him pay with knees and punches. Now I see you not even fight the takedown. Ypou know that it takes more energy to take someone down than to avoid one. When someone desperately tries to take you down and doesn't get it, then it not only zaps them of their strenght, it also tells them, "Dam, I can't get this guy down". I think if you can avoid the takedown, and make you oponent pay for trying to take you down, and if taken down, get bak up immediatly, then you will be unstoppable.
7/19/02 4:18 PM
camal
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Jul-02
Hey Dan your my hero!!! I'm serious. Your my favorite fighter in the world, cause you always go all out in all your fights. I wish you the best in all your upcoming fights and I will always be cheering for you. Your fan -Ali
7/22/02 12:37 PM
ROCK101

Edited: 22-Jul-02
Dan, What does your day to day training consists of btw? 5 days/week? 6? 2 hrs wresltling? 2 hrs boxing? etc. Thanks AL
5/15/09 3:56 AM
thetrollsmasher

ttt
6/2/09 6:29 PM
ThEUniT

Dan, How do you keep the women away with Mayhem?
7/17/09 9:54 AM
JRFury
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dan, just wanted to state that you are the f**kin man!! all you have to do now is drill Silva w/that right hand of yours and it's goodnight for him.... great fight against bisping, can't wait for more of the same....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.