UnderGround Forums

Africa UnderGround >> Whats happening in Africa????

6/7/04 3:00 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SILK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 15-Jun-04 09:44 AM

So whats happening in Africa, especially South Africa? The last thread that had any relevence to it was Morne's thread from November last year. Come on guys. Get your shit together and keep the rest of us updated. Dont just post an ad about whats gonna happen and not let us know how it went down. I know there are still competitions being held. Let us know where, who and what? Keep us in the loop! Or is it true that Africa is still in the dark ages? ;) Otherwise lets just scrap this forum for lack of initiative and participation.
6/23/04 5:48 PM
Beezulbubba
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 23-Jun-04
I shall move here. If you need me, this is where I shall be. I always wanted to see the dark continent.
6/26/04 7:05 PM
Yuki
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Jun-04
um... anyone got a big leaf? I just took a massive dump behind that bush.
8/1/04 7:05 AM
gakami

Edited: 01-Aug-04
ttt
10/28/04 8:53 AM
SILK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 28-Oct-04
Come on guys! Rodney, Morne, Ludwig, all other posters from Africa. Whats happening down there? Let us know. Its a good opportunity to get the fighters names out there.
11/5/04 10:48 AM
slowhand

Edited: 05-Nov-04
ttt Mike Billings (STG)
11/5/04 10:51 AM
slowhand

Edited: 05-Nov-04
Street Tough: Making Our Mark. Jeremy Smith is a 19 year old Street Tough Champion. He was recently crowned the Middle Weight Kick boxing and Thai Boxing South African Champion at the nationals held in Kimberly on the 25th of September. He won the Kick Boxing title by TKO and smashed his his Thai opponent over 3 rounds causing him to collapse from the accumulated punches. Jeremy only sustained bruised hands. What is note worthy is that J was a 2 time looser that had taken a beating in both losses. After 4 weeks of sustained quality training and finishing with Rodney King, Nuno de Gouveia and Mike Billings he was able to win his first competition and move forward to the National eliminator series. He was prepared by Mike Billings at the Kensington Street Tough Gym and won through by KO 3 weeks later, while sustaining no damage to himself using refined boxing basics,foot work and posture which significantly increased his punching power and the Crazy Monkey defense/ offense structure. His improved skill boosted his confidence allowing him greater strategic versatility and “fight for fight” adaptability. Jeremy continued his preparation under Mike where his punching power was developed, his attributes incorporated into the CM structure and his game plan refined. Jeremy will be representing South Africa at the World Championships in Greece in May 2005. We look forward to his taking the World Tile for himself,South Africa and Street Tough. As an aside 8yr old Aston Silver, with only 6 weeks STG training became the 25kg S.A. Champion by KO and TKO respectively. His 11yr old brother Dylan lost on points to a 14yr old former S.A. Champion who couldn't continue after their encounter, while Dylan was left unscathed – Go Figure!!! Mike Billings (STG)
1/17/07 6:41 PM
kylew99

Edited: 17-Jan-07
ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.