UnderGround Forums

SoldierGround >> Combatives Phase 2

9/3/07 3:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DaveBarron
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Sep-07
Ahh Yes, the fatal triangle, I haven't seen this thread in years, nicely done. Randy, Ft. Stewart is in a transition period currently, SFC Jones is teaching, however, he is deployed. The program is still in it's infancy really, relative to other posts. Dave
9/4/07 6:27 AM
YPO
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04-Sep-07
Dave, How could I get in on the program when I return. Soldier or as a civilian? Do I talk with DIV or do you guys have all the say in it. How's your son doing? Aloha, RPM
9/5/07 9:13 AM
DaveBarron
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-Sep-07
Randy, Kevin is good, wrestling season is right around the corner and winning state has become an obsession. As far as working the Ft. Stewart job, it is all thier decision, you should talk to them and have them contact us here to verify your skill set. I would encourage you to stay Army, if that is what you are interested in, and teach as an Army guy. Dave
9/5/07 11:25 PM
YPO
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-Sep-07
Dave, Best of luck to Kevin. No doubt, I am staying green. I will talk to the COC and see what I can do. I'll be on Georgia time by this weekend. Thanks again and good luck with the AACC 07, wish I could be there. RPM

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.