UnderGround Forums

Africa UnderGround >> Welcome to my town!

6/27/04 10:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Beezulbubba
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Jun-04 10:37 AM

Here in the deepest, darkest heart of the Dark Continent. I liked my villa so much, I am setting up a little village here. Since I am the only one here, I democraticly elected myself Mayor of Mytown.

I just set up five grass huts, as the first city buildings. Already renting some out. We have a branch of the Nigerian Collection Agency, a four room hut which is for the housing of offices of the African Chapters of OG societies. Two rooms are already reserved, one for The Order and one for C.A.L.M. And one hut for my own business, Beezulbubba's Bride Buffet.

6/27/04 10:51 AM
Beezulbubba
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Jun-04

Just in case you wondering what my business is becuase of the strange title, well, I'll tell you. It is a mail-order bride business, but it is an even bigger money-maker then it's U.S. counterparts. Mainly because we have an added bonus of repeat business from alot of the cannibal chieftans in the area, and we cater to different dietary concerns. So we have some lean meat from SE Asia, and some well-proportioned meals from the former U.S.S.R.

6/27/04 10:59 AM
Beezulbubba

Edited: 27-Jun-04
We are also planning a NHB card, under Spartan Pancration rules including biting. We are trying to sign ZeSaku vs. a Baboon. Click on this thread for an explanation. http://mma.tv/TUF/index.cfm?ac=ListMessages&PID=1&TID=401092&FID=2

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.