UnderGround Forums

Team Quest Fight Club >> Post new questions for Matt here

2/9/09 1:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThEUniT
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt when will you get to the questions?
2/12/09 7:18 AM
snac pac
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/12/09 7:18 AM
Who is the head BJJ instructor at Team Quest Murrieta? And if a black belt, who did he get it under?
4/25/09 9:04 PM
JJK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi Matt, I'm from Sydney, Australia where the standard of wrestling isn't very high and it's extremely hard to find a wrestling gym. I am a brown belt in BJJ who practises a little basic wrestling and would like to know what your thoughts are, when training with limited wrestling instruction and quality training partners areavailable? Would you recommend getting a good instructional and just drilling like a demon or what? What areas do you thinka re key to work on etc? Particularly if an MMA fight may be in the cards in the future!
Thanks
Felipe
5/3/09 4:20 PM
Jacob Lamb
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's a great question.

I'll try to send this to Matt.

Not sure if I know his email address...
5/3/09 7:06 PM
The Law
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey all good to hear from you although I didn't originally post this I would be happy to awnser questions give me some time and I will get back to you I have been so busy I have a hard time awnsering all my emails.

I had a pretty simple password and just changed it I haven't been on here in awhile and probably wouldn't have except Jacob sent me an email saying to check this out

Life is good and I will certainly get back on when I got a min I am going to the gym in a few so I will get back at you all

ML

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.