UnderGround Forums

Chris Brennan >> Attn: Chris

7/15/04 12:43 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cherokee
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 15-Jul-04

Chris- I just wanted to say thanks for your support of Pat Miletich and MFS on the UG forums today. I think it was a very classy gesture on your part and wanted to let you know it's appreciated. I think it's great that two of the top fighters/trainers in the game can support each other like that without the politics, jealousy, and BS. This whole deal has been unfortunate, and your coming on there to show support as a fellow professional fighter and trainer showed a lot of class. I've always had a lot of respect for you and your team, but even more so today. I think this is what the sport is really all about. Thanks again Chris, and I wish you the best of luck in your training, fighting, and coaching. Robert Kelley MFS
7/15/04 2:08 AM
WestsideStrangler
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 15-Jul-04 02:18 AM
I am a big fan of Pat and the whole MFS team. Pat and I have almost exactly and hour of fighting time together and you don't fight that many times and a few close ones and not have respect for one an other. Pat has trained questionably the best fight team on the planet and has produced more champions than any other team in the sport. That is something I admire and hope to do in the future. Look at the names Horn Hughes Pulver Fryklund Lawler Sylvia Franklyn Miletich him self and that is just the top teir guys. He has many others no one knows about yet, or just havn't been able to get out of the shadows of the BIG DOGS. Pat is someone I look up to and try to model my team after and I just want to congradulate him on all of his success. Chris Brennan NG Fight Team
7/15/04 9:26 PM
Johnny Ringo
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 15-Jul-04
drip, drip...tear... really cool post though by both guys and I never say shit about Chris' posts out fear of being accused of nepatism(if that's even how you spell it?). Good stuff though. I do know Chris greatly admire ALL of team MFS and respects them a whole bunch!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.