UnderGround Forums

Chris Brennan >> Dieting question for Chris

7/25/04 4:43 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SoftDog
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Jul-04

Hi Chris, As you are known for dieting and cardio machine I must ask you some tips for dieting and getting in shape. My backround is MMA training for five of years now but I have been struggling with injuries a lot. But know I think its time to get back on track and start getting in shape. I Weigh 218 and I am hoping to get down to 185. But the dieting basics are lost. I would appreciate all the info that helps me get mean, lean, fighting machine (lame frase I know ;) What should I eat, how often, what should I avoid when planning meals? How about cardio? I plan on doing grappling 3 times a week but I think that isn´t enough so what do you think I should increase training wise? Thanks on advance. Regards, Ville
7/27/04 9:48 AM
BadBoy4Life

Edited: 27-Jul-04
In a similar situation so ttt for some great advice.
7/27/04 1:08 PM
Clubber_Lang

Edited: 27-Jul-04
ttt
7/29/04 12:08 AM
WestsideStrangler
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 29-Jul-04
Well I would always stay away from Fat. I usually stick to Chick and Rice because it is easy and add some veggies and some fruit. The stuff that kills you most is adding stuff on your food for flavor. Eat it like it is when you are done cooking it. I would eat about 3 times a day with a Bar or something in the middle of the day for flavor. For losing weight do your cardio first thing in the AM before eating anything. Also do cardio again after you eat your last meal and watch it fall off quickly. THere is a sample diet on my site for cutting weight but the one that says to 170 is really good. i am on it right now. go to www.chrisbrennan.com and click on NHB training and then on Nutrition. Hope this helps.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.