UnderGround Forums

Hunting & Fishing Ground >> Saturday Reports here!:)

7/31/04 5:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
<:(((><
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 31-Jul-04

Went out with a couple buddies today for some tarpon and snook. It was a great day with buddies! Bait was easy, we filled up the baitwells in one throw. We used threadfins as bait for the tarpon and sharks. Again I only had my cellphone with camera so the pics arent great. I wasted so many pics today on it cause we had a double hook up. I was fighting a 120lber while trying to take pics of my buddies fish. It was hilarious! Heres my good buddy Mike trying to leader his very first Tarpon. Even though he is a yankee he's still a good guy.:) THis was his second Tarpon about the same size. Here is the 120 I was fighting for a while. I didnt hook it I was just fighting it while our other friend Scott was helping Mike with his poon. My Yankee Friend somehow caught this thing too!? We ended up boating 5 poons from 60 - 130lbs, 4 blacktip sharks (we will be eating some of that for dinner) and one lost gar!:) Great fun fishing day with buddies.
8/3/04 4:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rock_o
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Aug-04
WoW, thats awesome!!!! Those pics are CRAZY!!!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.