UnderGround Forums

Chris Brennan >> ? about leglock on your DVD

9/5/04 5:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
321FullContact
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-Sep-04

Just got your leglock DVD and I have a question about one of the locks. The one where you are standing to pass and he has one hook in. You step back and then bring the left leg to the middle,sit down locking your hands around his leg and your right leg is over his like a compression lock but your leg is over his ankle. Is this a compression lock or are you torquing the ankle making a heel hook type of thing? I haven't had a chance to try it yet and I want to make sure I'm applying it correctly. I think it could be a high% move for me if I can get it right. On a side note I was very impressed with the quality of the DVD and I plan on getting the remainder of your set now based on the strength of the Leglock DVD. Thank you for your help.
9/6/04 3:53 PM
WestsideStrangler
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Sep-04
If your leg is over the foot you can catch a foot lock type feel but you risk the chance of losing it all together by being to close to the end of his foot and your leg sliding off. If you get it a little farther up the foot toward the bend of the foot/leg you will catch much more of a leg/knee lock. Compression lock as well depending on how you adjust your legs. It is supposed to put a twisting tourqe on the knee. Glad you liked the dvd.
9/7/04 5:02 AM
321FullContact
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Sep-04
Thanks Chris. I think I understand it now. That was the only one I was fuzzy about. Again great instructionals. Any chance of you putting out a 2nd series sometime?
9/8/04 11:03 AM
WestsideStrangler
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08-Sep-04
Hoping to start filming soon

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.