UnderGround Forums

Chris Brennan >> Thank you Chris Brennan

9/12/04 5:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EmenGeeRoxx
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12-Sep-04

Chris just finished a 2 day info-packed seminar here in Toronto. You guys are fortunate to have him as your teacher. He guided us through many painful submission setups and high percentage finishes for the armbar and kimura along with solid guard passing for the closed, butterfly/open guard. The techniques were very well laid out and they flowed logically. The material is very easy to retain and can be immediately added to your arsenal. Chris took the time to answer all questions and got around to every student to make sure we were performing the techniques correctly. Things I did not like about Chris: I was put into a twister from an armdrag and looked totally stupid. Bastid! And he nailed me with an armbar from the kimura using some funky breakdance spinning shit! Showoff! Unfortunately it is all on tape so I can't talk shit about Chris even though he is 3000 miles away! Seriously, on behalf of Joey, Linda, Kombat Arts and myself, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for an awesome seminar! We will definitely have you back SOON! Gil 'NorthsideStrangler' Mesina I know you like the name Chris, it's flippin' wicked EH?
9/15/04 11:27 AM
WestsideStrangler
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 15-Sep-04
See "Never was a Chris Brennan fan"
9/16/04 10:38 PM
EmenGeeRoxx
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 16-Sep-04
Dude I tried most of the kimura-armbar stuff u showed us last weekend in my class today and it fuggin' worked like a charm. The pain was evident in their facial expression. Gonna try it out at NAGA. Hey sent u an email too, just get back to me when you get a chance. Thx. G

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.