UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Would you fight Skip Hall?

5/30/11 8:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lord Kancho
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RavenFighter - <span class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(80, 80, 80); line-height: 20px; font-size: small; "><ul class="ForumThreadList" style="list-style-type: none; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 10px; margin-right: 3px; margin-bottom: 3px; margin-left: 3px; "> <li style="background-image: none; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 15px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; background-position: 0px 0.7em; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; "><a href="http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts_updsub&forum=1&thread=1823209&page=1&pc=120" target="main" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(27, 52, 83); "><strong>Skip Hall exposed as fake combat veteran and fraud</strong></a> 
<span class="SmallText" style="font-size: 11px; color: rgb(27, 52, 83); ">(120) [8241] by <a class="ProfileComment-p" href="http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=account.profile&user=307998" target="_top" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(0, 0, 255); ">Fake Rassler</a> - <a href="http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=1823209&page=1" target="main" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(27, 52, 83); ">1</a> <a href="http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=1823209&page=2" target="main" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(27, 52, 83); ">2</a> <a href="http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=1823209&page=3" target="main" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(27, 52, 83); ">3</a> <a href="http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=1823209&page=4" target="main" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(27, 52, 83); ">4</a> <a href="http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=1823209&page=5" target="main" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(27, 52, 83); ">LP</a></span></li></ul></span>

Thanks!
5/30/11 8:07 PM
Lord Kancho
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol
5/30/11 10:43 PM
FCFBlazer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe I posted in this thread or a similar one saying that he never fought anyone real and always got beat bad anytime you saw him. I got into it with LM and had posts deleted and I was frozen. Happened on numerous threads. One even brought up a hall vs chuck zito, and I said zito would win and Sally got all pissy and that thread or my posts no longer exists. Phone Post
5/31/11 7:31 AM
RavenFighter

Stranglehold26 - 
RavenFighter - That's terrible, Stranglehold.

What? that this fraud was allowed to steal people's money for so long? I completely agree.

Agreed.
3/27/13 7:45 PM
MMA Playwrite
723 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RavenFighter - 
Stranglehold26 - 

What? that this fraud was allowed to steal people's money for so long? I completely agree.

Agreed.

Agreed.
3/27/13 8:47 PM
MMA Playwrite
723 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lorenzo Luciano - 
MMA Playwrite -
RavenFighter - 
Stranglehold26 - 

Agreed.

Agreed.
Why did you drag this up 2 years later? Phone Post

To be honest, there's not really one reason. I do like looking these old threads up, but I also like seeing people seeing them again and commenting on them. They usually don't seem to mind the old threads coming back up, though I'm reading a slight bit of agitation into your post. I'm not trying to aggravate anyone and if you're aggravated, I apologize.
3/27/13 9:11 PM
MMA Playwrite

Lorenzo Luciano - 
MMA Playwrite -
Lorenzo Luciano - 
MMA Playwrite -
RavenFighter - 
Stranglehold26 - 

Agreed.

Agreed.

To be honest, there's not really one reason. I do like looking these old threads up, but I also like seeing people seeing them again and commenting on them. They usually don't seem to mind the old threads coming back up, though I'm reading a slight bit of agitation into your post. I'm not trying to aggravate anyone and if you're aggravated, I apologize.
I'm not aggravated at all, I was here when it went down and was glad Skip got outed for lying about his military past, I'm just wondering what your agenda is here. Phone Post

Ah. Cool.

No agenda. Messing around.

I don't know why, but I really like pulling these old threads up. I wish I could find some from '02 and '01. '04 is the oldest that I'm able to find.
3/27/13 9:13 PM
UGCTT_Song2
747 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KidJustice - I would fight him, I don't think I want to get hit by him, but I would fight him... The first time I saw him I thought he was maybe 45.. The guy is in incredible shape. I hope I look and feel that good when I'm 60. I also hope I can pull hot chicks like lawdymama ; )
Oh lawd have mercy Phone Post
3/27/13 9:15 PM
MMA Playwrite

LOL@looking 45. He looks like Popeye's Pappy. Seriously, google "Popeye's Pappy" and tell me I'm wrong.
3/27/13 9:33 PM
FCFBlazer

So Sally / lawdymama had her posts deleted? Hmmmm? Phone Post
3/28/13 9:16 PM
MMA Playwrite

Lorenzo Luciano - 
MMA Playwrite -
Lorenzo Luciano - 
MMA Playwrite -
Lorenzo Luciano - 
MMA Playwrite -
RavenFighter - 
Stranglehold26 - 

Agreed.

Agreed.

I'm not aggravated at all, I was here when it went down and was glad Skip got outed for lying about his military past, I'm just wondering what your agenda is here. Phone Post

Ah. Cool.

No agenda. Messing around.

I don't know why, but I really like pulling these old threads up. I wish I could find some from '02 and '01. '04 is the oldest that I'm able to find.
Haha I've already received a vote down for stating my opinion on something that is fact.

You are a braver man than I, good sir. Phone Post

Well, I get voted up and then I'm back down. I just do what I do and sometimes people like it, other times they don't, but mostly no one notices.
3/28/13 9:24 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

I would fuck skip hall up bad, and I'm even a bad ass or anything. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.