UnderGround Forums

Hunting & Fishing Ground >> Attn: Crazyhook

10/2/04 6:31 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
<:(((><
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02-Oct-04

In Feb where I live it's all about tailing reds. I only fish out of my gheenoe that time of year. If you're in Lauderdale and want to make the drive to Ft. Myers (2 hours) Ill be happy to take you out and pole you around on the flats for a day. My brother lives in Lauderdale and is a very good fisherman. He does all bluewater stuff. I am 95% sure he would take you out too while you're there. You would have to flip the bill for fuel though but that is very fair. In his area the sailfish bite is red hot that time of year. He has always been able to put me and my buddies on a sail when we make the trip over there. Let me know if either of both fishing trips interest you.
10/2/04 5:51 PM
crazyhook
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hey man thanks for the offer!! i would love to take you both up on the trips and if you are ever in the great white north take you guys out for musky. I had redfish in a restaurant last weekend (farm raised) and it was great. I see them all the time while watching salt water shows but have never caught one. I have always wanted to catch a sail as well.I have caught big cudas and sharks before down south and they were alot of fun. I will let you know when my trip is finalised and hopefully we can hook up! thanks, Jamie
10/2/04 5:52 PM
crazyhook

gas, dinner and a few cold ones on me too!
10/2/04 6:56 PM
<:(((><
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jamie, Sounds like a plan! My little boat only has a 25 hp on it so gas might cost you 5 dollars for the day so don't worry I got it covered!:) If you stay the night we will take the redfish to my buddies restaurant and he will cook it up for us that night. My brother has a 31' boat with twin 250s on it. That one might cost you a bit but well worth it. He usually out fishes the charter boats that cost around a grand a day over there.
10/2/04 10:17 PM
crazyhook

Tell your Bro I will paddle! JK... man sounds gerat, what do you use for redfish. I am going to bring a bunch of my musky tackle down, I am sure some of the jerkbaits will work well for the fish of the flats. If we do dinner I got the beverages . Is it february yet?
10/8/04 9:07 PM
crazyhook

Edited: 08-Oct-04
Payday, I am in Ottawa. I fish the Ottawa river, the St LAwrence and the Rideau. Nice spotty's you have in St Clair! I guess you troll alot for them there? lots of water...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.