UnderGround Forums

TravelGround >> Questions?

10/4/04 8:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jay-dog
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04-Oct-04

How do the majority of you on this thread travel?Is it through work, school, or vacation.I ask because I really want to start seeing the world.I just got out of the Army and I am in somewhat of a transition phase.My job in the Army was communications based, I would like to use my G.I. Bill to go to school but I am also married so I have that to throw into the equation.I am moving back home to Florida at the end of this month, does anyone know of any companies there that include travel in the job description or schools there that have a good study abroad program.I have sent a resume to companies and looked on job sites but no jobs that really meet that description!My wife is currently looking into teaching English abroad, I don't have the qualifications in that area that she does.I am at a stressful confusing time right now, any suggestions offered would be more than greatly appreciated!
11/8/04 12:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cakegirl
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08-Nov-04
Most of the larger universities have study abroad programs. Why don't you call around to the schools near where you'll be moving to, and check out their study abroad offices? I knew a guy who did a 1-year study abroad and took his wife and baby with him, so it's definitely possible. The only problem was getting a visa for his wife to work.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.