UnderGround Forums

Enson Inoue >> Hi from Korea

10/8/04 2:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jesus by Armbar
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08-Oct-04

Hi Enson, My instructor from Korea is coming to train with you...please be gentle with him - he has a bummed knee
10/8/04 8:19 AM
Enson1967

Edited: 08-Oct-04
Is he in Kyoto now? Because I trained with a Korean guy last night and he was strong as hell. If that's the guy he is great. Trains hard, eager to learn, and and his mannerisms are the best. Hats off you got a good teacher on and off the mat.
10/12/04 5:52 AM
Jesus by Armbar

Edited: 12-Oct-04
Hey Enson, yes, he's in Kyoto...that sounds like him, but i don't know if it's the same guy, because my coach is a little guy. His name is Nam - he can speak some English, but very little Japanese. Hopefully I can come to Kyoto sometime, sounds like an amazing experience. Regards, Dave
1/27/05 11:33 AM
5 o clock shadow
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Jan-05
Hmmm... I didn't know Nam Sang Woo went out to Kyoto to train. Fantastic! I hope to see him in the ring again. He was dominating Go Yong Seok, but that thirty second ground rule was literally the death of him! He had an armbar, heel hook and a rear naked choke broken up :/ fos

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.