UnderGround Forums

Montana Underground >> To:Montana MMA Athletes and Fans

10/11/04 4:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
fascinare
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11-Oct-04
FIGHTFORCE

Hello everyone!, If you have a school in Montana please get yourself listed on my website; www.montanamixedmartialarts.com For those of you that don't know, we have been given permission by the state to hold an mma event. We are still not sanctioned but are working toward that. We were working on holding our event ad MSU in Bozeman. The University told us we were good for over two months and then denied us use of their facility at the last minute. If you would like to send a positive e-mail about the safety of MMA events please send a kind e-mail to Melanie Stocks(she was a great help, her supervisors turned us down). Tell her you were looking forward to the event and ask her to forward your message to her supervisors. We are now attempting to reach the Ice Garden staff for an event there. There is also the possibility of holding an event in Billings. You can e-mail me through the above website if you have any questions.
1/16/06 12:12 AM
cookrj

Edited: 16-Jan-06
ttt
2/6/06 1:07 AM
fascinare

Edited: 06-Feb-06
FIGHTFORCE
ProAm MMA Event In Montana April 29. Please check out Butte Brawl under the gold events section at mma.tv email gladiatorcombat@hotmail.com
5/7/06 2:33 AM
Pecker
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-May-06
Dave Jones and I are building a 3,000sq foot building in Victor, MT. for Hapkido, Jeet Kune Do and BJJ. We are interested in people who need a place to hold events for MMA and such. The building material is at the site, (arrived 5/5/06), and we need MMA people who want to be involved in the project. You can e-mail me at hapkidodan@hotmail.com if you want more info.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.