UnderGround Forums

Montana Underground >> Montana Fighter On UFC RealityShow

10/11/04 4:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
fascinare
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11-Oct-04
FIGHTFORCE

Alex Schounauer who trained with us in Bozeman and left with a 7-0 mma record landed a spot on the ufc tv reality show that will air on spike tv. I talked to him briefly but he couldn't tell me anything about the show. Let's hope the SOB represents!
10/21/04 12:30 AM
fascinare

Edited: 21-Oct-04
FIGHTFORCE
If you are inteterested in the bozeman school you can find some info on our website. www.montanamixedmartialarts.com There are some guys looking into holding an event in Billings right now. We'll see what happens. It is hard when I'm not there. If you train at a school that is not listed under my links please let me know so I can get it added. BD
11/1/04 6:24 PM
roll2win

Edited: 01-Nov-04
I just talked to Liddell last Thursday. He said the show is going well, but couldnt tell me much either. I live and train in Helena. We are trying to develop some interest here... but we are all so busy we are having a difficult time getting something consistant going. I will keep checking here... maybe we can all hook up.
11/5/04 10:51 AM
fascinare

Edited: 05-Nov-04
FIGHTFORCE
Alex just called me yesterday as the show ended. He will be up in a few weeks and wants to do a seminar to share some of what he has learned. roll2win, one of our jiu-jitsu students is moving to Helena in January, what kind of training are you doing there? What is everyone's backgrounds etc. The student that is moving there is a Doctor and more interested in Jiu-Jitsu training than vale-tudp. P.S. how do you know Chuck?
12/10/04 1:10 PM
roll2win

Edited: 10-Dec-04
I know Chuck cause I was his strenght and conditioning coach for about 5 years. I moved back to Helena for work. We basically train submissions. I few guys I train with have gone to Bozeman to train with you a few times. martin Kazmerowski and Jim Collins were their names. Martin was fighting about 3 - 4 times a year in Denver... muay Thai fights, and Jim was doing NHB here and there around the country. Now things have been very loose and training has been limited. e concentrate mostly on submissions now, a little judo, and alot of wrestling from the feet... takedowns and things. I would be very interested in the seminar if Alex comes back. Let me know.. I know I can get some guys together.
12/17/04 11:12 AM
fascinare

Edited: 17-Dec-04
FIGHTFORCE
I will let you know if anything happens. Jim Collins has been training with us the last year since he moved to manhattan. You should get chuck here for a seminar!
12/20/04 12:14 PM
roll2win

Edited: 20-Dec-04
Reakin Jim.... We have been wondering wheere in the hell he has been! I would love to try to get leddell up here.
9/1/11 5:37 AM
Tootherton Tooth

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.