UnderGround Forums

Enson Inoue >> att YamamotoDamash

10/14/04 2:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PUREBREED
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 14-Oct-04 02:26 PM

YamatoDamashi, Could you send me the Kid yamamoto clip as im having problems geting it off the net.also would it be possibul for you to pass my E,mail on to Kid Yamamoto as me and my freind are going to Japan on a traning trip and would like to train with him. with Respect Tom tomphilipharris@hotmail.com
10/15/04 4:39 AM
YamatoDamashi

Edited: 15-Oct-04
Tom, I wish I could help you but I have only met KID one time. I am just a big fan of Enson and KID. I do not train with them. You should make a thread asking Enson for Purebred gym info and training there. He comes here from time to time to answer questions. Here is the link to the video http://www.mmaringreport.com/video/highlights/yamamoto_hl.wmv
10/15/04 8:15 AM
shootist2

YAMADODAMASHII, your clip is cool man. Thanks for putting it out there for people to see. How'd you get the footage of Nori training at GU??
10/15/04 6:15 PM
PUREBREED

YamatoDamashi, Thank you for the clip, and you reply.
10/16/04 3:56 AM
YamatoDamashi

Edited: 16-Oct-04
shootist- another forum member gave me that clip. PUREBREED- your welcome, hope you get to train with the Purebred guys. They are definitly good and hard trainers. Enson is a very classy guy and hope you can't meet him and train with him.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.