UnderGround Forums

Washington Underground >> Local Grappling Tournaments???

10/14/04 4:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
johnnykage
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 14-Oct-04

Is there any tournaments coming up in an 8hour driving radius from seattle??? someone must know something, please post it here
10/27/04 3:23 PM
StealthMonkey
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Oct-04
Foster Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Johnnykage, I just got wind of a big submission grappling tourney coming here (Seattle area) on Jan 29th (tentative date). They will be posting the info/registration form on this site www.grapplemaniausa.com when everything is finalized. Also, this school www.bjjseattle.com has put on a few tournaments here. It is rumored that they're trying to do one on Nov. 20th, but there isn't any info on their site about it yet. Hope that helps!
10/27/04 5:59 PM
johnnykage
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Oct-04
Stealth monkey, Thanks a lot. its good to get some info on the subject. i'll be hitting the oregon tournament november 13. I'd like to do at least one a month from now on. anybody else please post tournaments on this thread.
11/1/04 2:59 PM
DJLastCall
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01-Nov-04
USA Mixed Martial Arts intends to sanction both MMA and submission grappling tournaments in the near future. Hopefully we will be able to incorporate training sessions with the likes of Dennis Hallman and Jeff Monson - both now working at an American Top team branch in Olympia.
12/20/04 2:59 PM
DJLastCall
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Dec-04
GrappleMania Seattle - January 29th in Shoreline, WA

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.