UnderGround Forums

Royce Gracie >> Royce Gracie JiuJitsu Alliance?

11/5/04 9:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SeanWiley
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-Nov-04

Royce, there is a place near my university (UNC Charlotte) called the "Royce Gracie Jiu Jitsu Alliance" and it's located off University City Blvd down the road from the main entrance of the university. It's not in any directories that I've found, is it a new GJJ school? When do you personally come to the Royce Gracie schools here to teach seminars and things? I've talked with Brent Pierce of Team ROC and he said that you do come to North Carolina sometimes, when is your next appearance? I have been putting the word out to some friends about the Royce Gracie school and it would be great to meet you in person. Thanks.
11/7/04 10:20 AM
Advanced BKJ

Edited: 07-Nov-04
ttt
11/17/04 12:38 PM
andjuar

Edited: 17-Nov-04
the school is in harrisburg on the corner of university city blvd (hwy 49) and morehead st. across from the circle k gas station-- the are 2 brown belts and 2 purple belts that teach the classes http://nc.roycegracie.tv/
1/19/05 12:52 PM
RoyceGracie
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Jan-05
my manager trains out of that school in charlotte area. I will be there in september, my cousin Rodrigo is coming there next month.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.