UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> PDR 10 Attendee

11/5/04 12:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NAAMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-Nov-04

I was one of the new students at the 10Th PDR session in Montreal last weekend, and I have to say it was an incredible experience. I have started to see a lot of the aspects of the cerebral training models both in my training and in my business life. I truly believe this system has and will continue to improve my personal abilities including training, teaching, business, and personal relationships. I would like to thank the entire staff of BTCMS. I had an awesome time and look forward to our next seminar together. Jack Burke Detroit MI
11/6/04 2:02 AM
Tony Blauer

Edited: 06-Nov-04
Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.
Thanks Jack. Appreciate your comments. Its was a great session, a lot of serious people there who prepared well and trained hard. TOny
11/7/04 3:26 PM
Andy Fisher

Edited: 07-Nov-04
Dear Tony and readers I also had the pleasure of attending PDR 10 in Montreal and I would recommend the experience without reserve to anyone who is willing to step out of their comfort zone, re-evaluate their training with an open mind and be prepared to set aside the following six months or so to integrate some of the most forward thinking self protection out there!! I found the level of instruction to be world class, the venue and the treatment we received was excellent and the material itself was awesome. I knew I was in for a treat - in fact I travelled from the UK on the strength of the system's reputation and the excellent video resources I had studied when I first expressed interest in fundamanetals coach training - however, some part of me was prepared for a gentle disappointment - you know how it is - the excited expectation of Christmas eve is always somehow better than the unwrapping ritual itself!! However, on reflection, no sooner had I unwrapped one present but two more popped up to fill the void - I got the bike I always wanted and more besides(it's never too late to have a happy childhood!). I've already made the personal commitment to attend further training next year (provided I'm still welcome!) and my front room is awash with scribbled notes and diagrams as I set about finding the ways to incorporate the new insights, evolutions and information into my own training and teaching. I just wanted to take the chance to say a big thankyou to Tony and all the BTS staff for making my stay such fun and so informative. Thanks for tolerating my accent (!) and thanks for putting such great material out there for the general public. The fact that military and law enforcement contracts are so much more lucrative and so in demand these days, your dedication to finding time to still share your concepts with the wider community is something I am grateful for. All Good Thoughts Andy Fisher
11/8/04 10:03 AM
Tony Blauer

Edited: 08-Nov-04
Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.
Thanks Andy... appreciate your feedback and comments. INcidently, we're organizing our 2005 session in the UK for the LEO/ mil, perhaps we can add a day or two for a seminar with you and your contacts... Tony
11/8/04 2:54 PM
Andy Fisher

Edited: 08-Nov-04
Dear Tony Sounds fantastic - let's do it!! I'll let Zeb know and we'll get the ball rolling. By the way - 20/10's - how about introducing them as a replacement for community service sentences in the penal system - I think offender levels would plummet!!! Looking forward to getting onto the RDR forum - thanks again for your ongoing support. All Good Thoughts Andy Fisher

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.