UnderGround Forums

TravelGround >> Fujian China

11/9/04 6:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Otsuka
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09-Nov-04

I might be going to Fujian, China in february for business. All I know about Fujian is white crane kung fu, human smuggling, and fu kin fried rice("fucking fried rice" as my friends and I would call it). Has anybody every been there? what should I expect? is it a modern place like beijing, shanghai? or more rural? does it have a nightlife? how's the women? cheap hookers? AIDS crisis?
2/27/05 1:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Z
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Feb-05
Where exactly in Fujian? I was just in the Fuzhou province in china, in ShiaMen (sp?) Don't know what the hookers are like since I was with family. ANyways, it's relatively modern but there are definitely "old China" areas where the buildings are less modern and the area is slummier. I never felt in danger but i was with my family + uncle and his family the entire time. Anyways, I think everyone goes to the beach in the evenings. It's seriously crowded as the sun is setting. Z

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.