UnderGround Forums

On The Fridge >> Power Logo / Header Creation

11/12/04 5:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fin
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12-Nov-04

What kind of guides do you need to follow when creating a logo? My mother is starting a social services company and I want to just try to make a proper logo, name, and logo+name I'm probably going to make the first batches in the largest size I can (Do to vectoring etc., on photoshop, I 've had illustrator exp, but for some reason, I'm deathly afraid of it still
11/24/04 7:08 PM
Fin
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 24-Nov-04
Ahhh, very good, its on the backburner for a little while at least. But I think I am gonna fire up illustrator again and try to pull out someof the books I used to get familiar with it.
12/3/04 10:13 PM
quik
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Dec-04
Six Deuce Gear
Fin...Ferox is correct in the fact that vectorized artwork is important. I know that Illustrator isn't as user friendly as PS...but when you take a PS tiff or jpg to a sign shop to get a banner done, or a tshirt place, they'll have to recreate it in Illustrator and clean it up. Save yourself from charges down the road and do it in Illustrator.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.