UnderGround Forums

On The Fridge >> Power Logo / Header Creation

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

11/12/04 5:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fin
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12-Nov-04

What kind of guides do you need to follow when creating a logo? My mother is starting a social services company and I want to just try to make a proper logo, name, and logo+name I'm probably going to make the first batches in the largest size I can (Do to vectoring etc., on photoshop, I 've had illustrator exp, but for some reason, I'm deathly afraid of it still
11/24/04 7:08 PM
Fin
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 24-Nov-04
Ahhh, very good, its on the backburner for a little while at least. But I think I am gonna fire up illustrator again and try to pull out someof the books I used to get familiar with it.
12/3/04 10:13 PM
quik
238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Dec-04
Six Deuce Gear
Fin...Ferox is correct in the fact that vectorized artwork is important. I know that Illustrator isn't as user friendly as PS...but when you take a PS tiff or jpg to a sign shop to get a banner done, or a tshirt place, they'll have to recreate it in Illustrator and clean it up. Save yourself from charges down the road and do it in Illustrator.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.