UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> Update on my Injury Tony...

11/15/04 4:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RobbieH
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 29-Jan-05 11:20 PM

Hi, Tony. How ya been doing man? I'm the guy in GA that was in the car accident back in January, I just wanted to update you on my situation and thank you again for all the kind words and the products you sent me. Found out the reason I wasn't healing was due to the first surgeon botching the first few surgeries, and I I contracted Staph Infection though their negligence. Well I have been using your techniques and listening to your CD's and the Doctors were amazed at my progression; I took my first step in almost a year two days ago!! :) The original thought was that I'd be down another year, but not so, thanks to you man! I will be recommeding your Cd's & Products to everyone now who needs a boost in Mental focus, Preperation & overcoming their personal demons. I let a family memeber who suffers from serious depression listen to one of your CD's and it has helped him as well! Again, thank you for your kindness, Tony. Not many guys would do what you did for someone they've never met before, that showed true class and you definitely made a huge difference in my life, and in my healing progression. I feel 10 x stronger mentally than I have ever felt; I have very little fear or self doubt now, and am raring to jump back into life at full force and reclaim all that I lost. I can't say thank you enough, Mr. Blauer. And as soon as I get back on my feet financially, I plan to order more of your material; it is by far the most useful material I have ever used...and the techniques can be used in all facets of life. Your fan for life, :) Robbie Hope
11/17/04 4:43 PM
Chuckk

Edited: 17-Nov-04
Not Tony. . . But, wow. . . Very cool that you're getting up and around earlier than estimated. Good on you! Keep it up, good luck in the future! Chuck PS And you're right Tony is cool beans! :-)
11/19/04 5:36 PM
RobbieH

Edited: 29-Jan-05 11:21 PM
Thanks Chuck. :) Tony told me not to take the Dr's word as gospel, thank God for that; if I had, I would've just waited it out, and possibly it would've taken a year longer to heal!...now I am pretty much walking again; everyday my leg is getting stronger & stronger. I've only had to use my walker twice today!!! :) :) As you can tell I am very excited,not bad considering I've had no physical therapy. :) Thanks again guys! And especially you,Tony! I owe ya a lot man, and belive me I will pay you back ten fold somehow as soon as I can. :)
11/20/04 8:34 AM
Tony Blauer

Edited: 20-Nov-04
Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.
Hi Robbie, just back from a few weeks on the road and just read this... thanks man, appreciate your kind words. You keep on staying focused on the healing and the mental conditioning and the best way you can pay me back is get healthy thats all. :-) Stay Safe Tony
1/29/05 11:27 PM
RobbieH

Edited: 29-Jan-05
Thank you, Tony. Just wanted to post an update, I am walking again with great strength. I occasionally use a cane, but other than that, I feel 120%. I feel great mentally and physically, and hope to be able to get back to fight type training this Summer or Fall...maybe some boxing to avoid any type of serious contact against my leg. Can ya believe it? The Doctors thought it would be years before I would walk again, and I'm all ready talking about starting to fight train again after only one year since my accident! :) lol Later, guys. :) Robbie
1/31/05 10:14 PM
Tony Blauer

Edited: 31-Jan-05
Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.
Excellent, great to hear! Tony

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.