12/25/10 6:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
VARIOUS
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

damn this is an old thread
12/25/10 6:14 AM
redneckbjj
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oldie but goodie
12/25/10 7:08 AM
DiscoNfrno
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SpennyBenny -  Man KenFlo used to post here? This thread is Gold. Thanks MB Phone Post

Almost all the pros used to post here, until the TUF n00b trolls ran them off.  I know you think 01'ers are elitist and we are just giving 10'ers shit to be dicks etc.  But after '05 when the Ultimate fighter started and MMA really blew up this place went to shit, and most of the pro fighters don't post anymore.  Although I'm sure they still lurk.
12/25/10 7:36 AM
HULKSMASH
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
12/25/10 7:37 AM
AbsW

^^^ agreed ...back in the day, loads of pros used to post.. but now.. *shakes head*
12/25/10 8:29 AM
whoabro

MattBenwa - Was was an historic MMA.tv event right there - was glad I was there to see it!

+1

Obviously I had a different SN back then, but it was pretty amazing to watch that fight come together
12/25/10 9:32 AM
charms434
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got there late. I was at a bar and asked where my buddy went and I was told he struck up a conversation with some guys and went to a boxing match. I was like ?!? As I was walkin out I guy told me where to go. .… I show up and I wasn't allowed in so I waited then all of a sudden limbo slice stumbles in a car. Then I c my buddy and he waves me in and I saw the mist damaged face I'd seen yet Gannon looked like shit but he was celebrating! Everything was foggy from body heat. Pretty interesting. Then I went to Boston Beer Works. YUM Phone Post
12/25/10 9:41 AM
armbarring
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ah memories. Pre TUF
12/25/10 9:45 AM
bonersaurus
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Neat. Phone Post
12/25/10 9:48 AM
FRANKYFINGEREDMYSTANKY
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

charms434 -  I got there late. I was at a bar and asked where my buddy went and I was told he struck up a conversation with some guys and went to a boxing match. I was like ?!? As I was walkin out I guy told me where to go. .… I show up and I wasn't allowed in so I waited then all of a sudden limbo slice stumbles in a car. Then I c my buddy and he waves me in and I saw the mist damaged face I'd seen yet Gannon looked like shit but he was celebrating! Everything was foggy from body heat. Pretty interesting. Then I went to Boston Beer Works. YUM Phone Post
You aren't telling even a bit of truth. Why would you lie about being somewhere that you weren't. I was there and I know pretty much everyone that was there. You don't even know where this happened do you??
12/25/10 9:54 AM
Teufel_Hunden
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

subbed
12/25/10 10:45 PM
kenflo
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ahhhh the memories. Good times, good times.

Happy Holidays/Happy New Year everyone!
12/25/10 10:49 PM
TrickyG
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha, Florian returns!
12/25/10 10:50 PM
ThinkMMA
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happy holidays!!! Glad someone ttt this. Good memories. Phone Post
12/25/10 11:08 PM
Archangel

Great to see a kenflo appearance! Merry Christmas
12/26/10 12:01 AM
donnybrook
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nobody was at Beer Works cause the "sparring match" was in Rhode Island.

Lone live pre-MSAC nhb/pankration/mma!
12/26/10 12:07 AM
supersaiyan

ttt merry xmas
12/26/10 12:07 AM
ranier wolfcastle
1186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i remember guys on here connected to kimbo saying "lol at anyone thinking these guys got paid for this sparring session"
i say lol that theyd lump up their faces for free. and lord knows some gambling went down too.

and damn were they pissed when the pay-only video of the fight was leaked for free
12/26/10 12:41 AM
TexDeuce
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, can't believe it's been so long
12/26/10 1:17 AM
Lulz McGee
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LMAO random Florian appearance to top the year off.

I heard Lauzon was at the actual fight. Is that true?
12/26/10 1:38 AM
DomenicVelluso
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YES!
12/26/10 2:31 AM
Fightin_Chance
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this is mma legend! fucking awesome!
12/26/10 2:36 AM
jarredmercado

JonnySweats - I remember watching this on the net not long after it happened. It was clear that Gannon had far superior boxing, if he hadn't gassed he would of finished Kimbo much earlier.
Lol at the constant changing of the rules by the kimbo team, I half expected them to shout "no head-shots allowed" at one point

Really? I thought opposite. I thought Kimbo clearly had the superior boxing landing cleaner harder punches that appeared to cause more damage to Gannon. Gannon appeared to be a more well rounded overall fighter ie conditioning, knees, submissions etc. I would say under the boxing only rules that kimbo would have been the victor if he did not gas.
12/26/10 2:45 AM
John Clarke
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jarredmercado - 
JonnySweats - I remember watching this on the net not long after it happened. It was clear that Gannon had far superior boxing, if he hadn't gassed he would of finished Kimbo much earlier.
Lol at the constant changing of the rules by the kimbo team, I half expected them to shout "no head-shots allowed" at one point

Really? I thought opposite. I thought Kimbo clearly had the superior boxing landing cleaner harder punches that appeared to cause more damage to Gannon. Gannon appeared to be a more well rounded overall fighter ie conditioning, knees, submissions etc. I would say under the boxing only rules that kimbo would have been the victor if he did not gas.

10ers gon 10, son. Boxing has many dimensions including stamina, combinations, ability to adjust, footwork, etc.

This was not modern Peter McNeely boxing rules. For starters, You're aware there was a 30 count....
12/26/10 2:53 AM
NorthFromHere
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gold Jerry

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.