UnderGround Forums

AcademicGround >> any info on Seattle U/UW?

11/27/04 2:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lat125
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Nov-04

also posted on the Washington MMA forum. wondering if anybody:s got any opinions/info about Seattle Uni and Uni of Washington, or any other grad schools in the seattle area. i:m planning on getting a degree in int:l business with particular interest in relations with asia. right now i:m leaning more toward seattle u. because it has a masters in int:l business specifically whereas uw, altho seeming to be the more prestigious school, has degrees in japanese and international studies, no specificity to business. any info, opinions, advice, etc is greatly appreciated. heard anythin good/bad bout either school? general conceptions bout either school? thanks in advance for any help at all on this.
10/10/07 1:47 PM
jaseprobst
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10-Oct-07
it rains. a lot. if you aren't used to that don't go there because you will get seriously depressed. UW chicks are pretty smart but there's a significant dropoff in looks compared to warm-weather states like CA and AZ. Be prepared to meet women who are very smart, granola-cute, with hairy armpits.
10/10/07 5:54 PM
Jonwell
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10-Oct-07
This is a good lesson in noting the date of the post you're replying to.
10/17/07 6:17 PM
jaseprobst
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 17-Oct-07
True Jonwell. Doesn't change the weather up there. I try and spread the word to whomever I can. I lived there for ten years and can tell you I personally talk a half-dozen people out of moving to the PNW a year, by spreading the message that it is NOT normal to live there unless you're born to it. Subways, leaflets, mutterings in elevators, old OG threads...wherever.
2/5/08 11:01 AM
rls99
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-Feb-08
PNW is great, except for the rain. UW is like Cal Berkely, very liberal. Some chicks are smoking hot, but as a general rule: For every 100 miles of LA you go, chicks add 1 lb. So if you're in Seattle, the average chick will be substantially heavier than the average in LA.
2/7/08 6:17 PM
MikeD

Edited: 07-Feb-08
It only took the guy about 3 years to get an answer.
9/3/09 6:59 PM
stat46

An update on the OP?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.